DANIELLE

You wanna know what is the most annoying thing is about being a hybrid

Is the fact that humans can, no, will stare at you, like how I have four pairs of eyes on me right at this very moment, the old man which I guess was their Sensei and the red idiot. they didn't have their hoods on so I could actually see their faces.

The girl had a raven hair and hazel eyes, kinda of intimidating by the way she was glaring at me, like she had a personal grudge against me. the dark haired one was completely confused, it was easy to guess that he was the black ninja. Strawberry blonde were gaping at me, who is blue ninja what a shock, he literally had his jaw on the floor. To no one's surprise, the white ninja, the blonde didn't seem to be surprised or noticed the awkwardness in the room.

there was complete silence between us, they just stared at me and vice versus , I finally decided to break my silence

"You can stop gawking at me, now."

I shuffled away from them, rolling my eyes at them. My annoyance for humans was starting to turn into an annoyance for ninja, who could have seen that coming. The girl rolled her eyes at me while the black ninja averted his gaze, the blue one picked his jaw off the floor and white one just kinda blankly looked at me. ladies and gentlemen, I present to you an awkward moment caused by your's truely.

That's when the awkwardness was worsening with the question filled silence, I could definitely tell by all of the looks that they were giving me earlier. I was waiting for one of them to say something, that's when Huey bluey deciding that opening his big mouth and started blurting out questions was a good idea.

"So how are you human and serpent at the same."

"Do your eyes glow in dark."

"Can you hypnotise people."

"Are your scales like fireproof or something."

Oh my god, I rolled my eyes at them yet again, are all humans this stupid because I don't know how long it is until I lose my sanity.

I spat back "How about mind your own damn business, you human blueberry ." Oh lord, the look on his face was absolutely priceless. I could literally see black ninja tried stifled his laughter and the white one was utterly baffled by the comment,

"But Jay is not a fruit nor is a berry." The white explained with a confused look on his face, looks like not everyone has same sense of humour. I rolled my eyes as snorted

"Kinda of the point, Snowman."

Black ninja glared at me, kinda of giving me the stink eye. I glared right back at him and cocked an eyebrow at him before asking

"Problem, gorilla man." That resulted in him breaking the stare, he mumbled something that I didn't quite get but by the look of it, he was less than impressed by the nickname.

I could tell that they didn't get company often and I was obviously the best of the best. Guess I'm not everyone's cup of tea, not that I care about these guy's opinions anyways. The blue ninja had finally decided to shut his mouth, that was a blessing to everyone in the room. As I smirked to myself, the girl pulled me up and off the floor.

"Hey, hey, watch yourself."

Yep, she was definitely listening as she dragged me out of the room. The ninja cocked an eyebrow at me, they poked the heads around the door as the girl continued to pull me down the hallway. We turned the corner, I yanked out of her grip "Where the hell are you taking me." I questioned her while maintaining a blank expression. She didn't even say a word, grabbing my arm yet again but at least she was being a little less rough.

We made to the end of hallway where she slide open a door, revealing the old man from earlier. He gave me a small smile as he spoke

"We have much to discuss."

———————————————————————————————————————————

I can't tell what could get weird about my day, other than drinking tea with one of humans holding me captive. Yep, my experience with the surface was becoming a learning curve. The old man was just calmly drinking tea, he looked at me like he already knew who I was.

"So,...what do you want from me." I asked bluntly, it was obvious that this was a extremely subtle interrogation, for someone who was stupid enough. My eyes observed the room and him for anything that stood out or gave a clue.

He wanted something from me, . My eyes darted around the room, just seeing if anything would be useful to me escape wise or maybe when I got out, knowing inside of a ninja base is valuable information for planning an attack. I wasn't an idiot and obviously he wasn't too.

"Has something caught your eye." He asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. He just sat there with his cup of tea, not even looking at him once. I glared at him for a moment, this guy was better than he let off. I retorted "Don't change the subject, who are you and what do you want from me."

He placed his cup of tea down and looked right back up at me

"I'm Master Wu, son of the first Spinjitzu master." My stomach did a backflip in that moment and I felt my blood freeze for a moment as I let the information sink in. I was being held hostage by a one of the sons of the first Spinjitzu, the same man who lead the elemental alliance in the Serpentine war and won against us, then trapping us in tombs as punishment.

I continued to maintained an unphased expression, I heard stories about him and now, I knew I was in deep enemy territory. He eyed me for a spilt second before turning his attention back to his tea "I suspect that this isn't quite you expected out of all of this." I cocked an eyebrow at him before shrugged my shoulders, ya think. Wu pick up and took another sip of his tea as I scanned my surroundings, wondering when the hell this would end. I felt the rays of sunlight shine down from the window, warmth was something that was I wasn't used yet.

I was taken back, what the actually hell was going on inside his head right now. I cocked an eyebrow at him. My nails were digging into the palms of my hands, considering how hard I was clenching my fist. That's when an idea cross my mind, just need to get him talking. I asked sarcastically

"Define normal for me."

Wu shook his head "that is something that I cannot do." I rolled my eyes at him, glaring at him "Why not, you're normal, I'm a world away from that." I kept eye contact as I stated aloud, I knew that I wasn't normal, it wasn't like it was a shock to me or anything that I didn't fit in anywhere with anyone.

That wasn't going to stop me from playing knee pads. Wu gave me a weird look before saying out loud "The leap of faith is one that many do not take." I felt a pit form at the bottom of my stomach, that was all too familiar to me.

Wu set his tea as he continued "You want to be able to stand on your own feet, show that you are more capable than you appear to be, but you don't know who you are." Wu pulled me up off to my feet, he gave me a gentle smile as I found my balance again.

I pulled away from him, I wasn't fooled by his tactics. I spat out venomously "Danielle, my name is Danielle, one of the best Hypnobrai warrior in my tribe." I stared at him dead in the eye, I just needed a few more minutes to get to the knot "You can throw yourself a pity party, cause I'm not telling you anything else." Wu looked at me up and down, he didn't even flinch at the comment, he turned away from me, breaking eye contact as he spoke

"You believe that your emotions only lead you astray, that they serve only as a weakness. That is what is holding you back from who are to become." Wu turned to me, with a hard to read look on his face "No one knows where or how you land when you take a leap of faith, you only know the risk you take." Then there was uncomfortable silence between us.

I continued to glare at him, I heard footsteps and the sliding of the door behind me, Smurf and Frosty were standing on either side of me. Wu nodded "I will be seeing you tomorrow, I hope." I already had the gears working in my brain , I spat at him "This isn't over." As the two dragged me out of the room, I smirk to myself. Always find a way to carry small weapons on you. I continue to keep the smirk on my face, feeling the small knife tucked in my sleeve a plan forms in my mind.

Looks like I'm cutting my stay with the ninja, short as of tonight.