C H A P T E R T W E L V E

Hurt~ Arlo Parks

Hurt~ Arlo Parks

~B A S K E T B A L L~
"Who's your new boyfriend?"

BY NEXT week, Blaise is fine. She's back to her normal, snarky, sassy, demanding self. And although Saint loves the Blaise that he knows, he can't help but want to know who she used to be. The happy, bubbly, talkative girl with tons of friends and a love for pink. He has a feeling that he'll like that one just as much.

"G'day mate," Spencer greets on this fine morning.

"Morning, sweetheart. Love the beanie on you," Blaise compliments as usual.

Saint waves shyly and sits down across from Spencer and next to Blaise. "Good morning."

Before the group can start their conversation, MC bursts into the cafeteria with a large smile on her face. She's dancing to the beat of the song playing in her ears and is wearing her loudest outfit yet; a large, neon green, fuzzy sweater that ends mid-thigh, a white collar with silver spikes on it, a half-white-half-green denim skirt with little black doodles all over it, neon green fishnets, and white Demonia combat boots with light-up green soles. Not to mention the large white bows holding her pigtails up.

MC has always had a thing for standing out.

When her chocolate brown eyes spot her friends sitting at their table, she waves frantically and skips over to them. She moves quite fast for someone in five inch platforms.

"Good morning beautiful humans! Isn't it a lovely day to be alive?" MC greets as she ruffles Spencer's hair.

Will walks in soon after her sister, wearing a much tamer outfit; a grey, cropped sweater vest, a white turtleneck dress that ends mid-thigh, some knee-high grey socks, some white, platform heels with a buckle around the ankle, and a cute, mini, grey beret. Although her outfit isn't nearly as loud as her sister's, she still stands out quite a bit.

No Tanaka wants to blend in, adopted or not.

"Do you two have a fashion show after this or something?" Spencer jokes as the two sisters sit down.

Will shrugs. "More or less. Papa set up a photo shoot with the whole family before we go to New York for an important interview."

Saint furrows his brows in confusion. "What for?"

MC pauses her song. "Cedar-Azalea is about to come out with a new boots and heels collection so Azzy and I are modeling them and Papa will announce it during the interview."