"Well that's a relief."

Many turned a disbelieving look at Uryu. And to be honest so was I. From the corner of my eye I could see Rukia and Byakuya touching their Zanpakto's hilt's--siblings indeed.

They're so much more in-sinc now that they spend more time together and being informal.
It didn't suit them, their expressions towards each other Pre-Ichigo. I mean C'mon! They were so similar compared to when Byakuya was a kid you'd think they were twins!!

"Why would that be a relief?" Unohana questioned with a stone cold expression but inquisitive. I shuddered.

'Uh-oh. Dangerous ice, considering she's a poison user. I should start carrying a gas mask around.'

"You don't know? Because he's a bastard, obviously! He's a freak! I mean many of you thought it at least once! Hollow-Shinigami-Human?
That's just against the law of nature! Of life and death!!
Not to mention he's too dangerous to be left alone.
Why else would I, a Quincy, stick around him with my weapon always at the ready? He is dangerous and attracts it!

Don't deny it, I know that Substitute-Soulreaper-Badge you gave him was to listen in on him - even you didn't trust him! Remember what he caused in the seireitei!
He destroyed the execution grounds, traditions and broke laws! He went against every established order we had!"

Rukia and Byakuya frowned. Zaraki's face didn't even twitch.

"Then the thing with the Espadas! Did you know he turned into a Vasto Lorde when one of them blasted a cero through his chest?!
He, or anyone else, should be dead from that instantly, but he turned into a motherfucking monster!!! Without reason, without thought or stopping once he murdered infront of Orihime! Then he went at US!!
He looked like was about to RAPE her!"

Orihime started crying, Matsumoto went over and laid a calming hand on her shoulder, continuing to listen with rapt attention, eyes narrowed.

"But before he could try anything the Espada broke off one of his horns, his mask broke and he lost consciousness. Then the Espada turned to dust.

I guess that is what you saw with Ichigo, Urahara-san.
See, he was more Hollow than Shinigami or human. No, he was an Abomination that should be eradicated. Good thing he died ridding us off 3-4 monsters in the process." He paused, nodding to himself self-assured while dusting non-existent dust off. My blood boiled at the implications.

But that wasn't the only thing he continued! By now everyone was shocked and Orihime was crying on the ground, though it sounds kinda strange to me.

"Heck! He's the reason his father lost his wife and his younger sisters lost their mother! He's the reason a few not born into all of this got involved and now know about our world!
He's the one who turned us into fighting, made Chad fight something he didn't have to.
He killed Orihime's older brother who was like a father-figure to her. He made her fight and she got abducted because of it by the Espadas!!
Then he drags us all into fixing his mistake and fight a war on his selfish request.
I thought he had some decency because he knew that her getting abducted was his fault but no-! He was just a war-maniac worse than Captain crazy bells (Zaraki)!
He forced Rukia to turn him into a Shinigami and temporarily be incapacitated and causing her to live in fear of execution which she was a step away from being in the end!