"You-"

"By the way, did you know that my name means 'brightness'?" Kyong smiled widely, letting go of me, "Let's be friends, Jungwon."

jungwon's p.o.v end

Youngmin let out a groan, aggressively typing into her phone, as the teacher put another pile of worksheets on her desk.

"i'm going to drop off the things we did today at school today eunji"
- youngmin

"spoiler: it's a LOT"
- youngmin

"so immediately open the door when I ring the bell"
- youngmin

Glaring at the big pile of school work, she attempted to lift it up, when she felt someone else's hand grab the folders first.

"Uh-" Youngmin was surprised and awkwardly tried to form a sentence, when Jungwon gave her a nervous smile.

"I will drop it off for her." The boy spoke, surprised at his actions himself, while the girl pulled back her hands, startled from Jungwon's cold hands touching hers.

"What?" Youngmin blinked in surprise, still stunned at the fact that the Jungwon just smiled at her.

"The school work. I will bring it to Eunji." He insisted, holding onto the folder.

"Are you sure?" Eunji's friend was hesitant.

"Yes." Jungwon looked away, afraid she would reject his offer.

"Well, I won't hold you back." She nodded, pushing the folders towards Jungwon, "That's good to hear. Human interaction is something she needs the most right now."

The boy nodded, his dark, awfully long eye lashes, catching the other girl's attention, almost drawing her in.

"I will get going then." He spoke under his breath and turned around in the blink of an eye.

Youngmin smiled and waved him goodbye before turning around herself.
Eunji's going to be so thankful. She thought, when suddenly she heard fast foot steps approaching her.

"I-It's me again, sorry." Jungwon's voice sounded breathless as he brushed back his slightly messed up hair, "I don't have Eunji's address."

eunji's p.o.v

Stretching my arms, I rose up after having the most uncomfortable sleep I've ever had.

Putting down my phone after reading Youngmin's messages, I let out a sigh and finished brushing my teeth, when suddenly the doorbell rang.
That was fast.

Running downstairs, I stopped in my tracks after passing my mirror from shock.

I looked terrible.
The exact kind of terrible you would expect when someone told you that they didn't sleep for 3 consecutive days.
Unbrushed hair, weird pyjama my aunt got me and eye bags darker than my failed and smudged attempt to put on mascara.

"Youngmin saw me worse before." I yawned, shuddering at my own reflection.

Shrugging it off, I went to open the door forcefully just to be greeted by Jungwon's dazzling face.
I couldn't hold back the gasp escaping my lips, while he seemed surprised that I opened the door with such speed.

My brain wasn't fast enough to process any words
Obviously startled, I shut the door close with widened eyes.

"Wait-" I heard his silken voice say, before my attempt to slam the door shut, was stopped abruptly by his shoe in between the door and my doorframe.

"W-What are you doing here?!" For some reason I whisper-yelled, hiding my miserable appearance behind the door, as he didn't seem to budge.

"I..came by to give you your school work."

"Just leave it there!" I cursed to myself internally while holding onto the door with everything I had.

"No."

"What?! What do you mean?!"

"I need to talk to you. In person." Jungwon sighed. "It's been bothering me for a while now and-"

My eyes widened. "Are you drunk?" I asked to make sure he wasn't out of his mind, "I'm really not in the mood for jokes right now. Just leave everything there and-"

There was a small pause and I could hear him take a deep breath.

"It's important, Eunji. You are in danger."

:¨·.·¨:
'·. please vote and comment if you enjoyed reading this chapter<3 °*゚