15 - CHAMPIONS

Elton john watched bys 1 sit withbthr onther bts boys. They werre waiting fir the announcements for the cup. Elton didn't care he wanted to sit with bts 1.

Everyone stat down and watifed for ABBA to seay the results of the cup. They appeered adter talking to Eppy who was looking pretty shifty🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

"OULRIGGT LOOSERS TODAY WERE CHOOSING THE NAMES FROM THE CUP YOU GUYS SUCK. "

Suddenly a paper flew out the cup it was a pretty expensive looking paper lol. ABBA snatched ot from the air and ref iy.

"LILLIE LUSAMINE" ABBA said lillei does not have a last name so her mum's name is her last name now.

EVERYONE CLAPPED FOR LILLE BECAUSE SHE IS AMAZIN G AND DESERVES IT

NBG turned to his squad. "Morty going to kill us now he probably thinks we told Professor ABBA lol"

"Nop Morty too busy with thoes other peiplesf to care see?" Ziggy said amd pointed to morty with some other peiples who were all very strahe looking eg blue hair, purple hair and bug net, pink hair etc etc

"K where is Will tho??" NBG asked. Ziggy pointed to a 10' ft tall man who evades taxes who was with a very pretty lady😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳🥺🥺🥺 and Will.

"Ah,"

"Ive done research," joe asif and appeared from nowhere. "The tall guy is Grimsley and the girl's name is Karen, dark type specialists, the two of em. and you seem to already know Will, he's good with the psychic types,"

"What's a dark type?? Amd a psychic type? I thought Will was a psychic??? Is he one of their little creaturs?????? If yeah then he's definitely breaking all the ruels!!" NBG asked curiosly

"Yeah and how did you know that its a ltrtle crespy joe," Ziggy added.

"HER NAME IS KAREN????? JSJSJDJSJDJSKSKFKDKDK THAT IS SO FUNNY!!!" michale said laughing so much he fell off the table, spilling all the pens and pencils etc everywhere because he is a pencil case.

Next a brught coloured paper popped out the cup and ABBA snatched it again.

They unfolded it and looked over to the musical sxgooll

"JAKE DILLINGER"

JAKE did 28384829294922994939293949392949492939493929394929293 pull ups and everyone sang a song for him and danced and were ove the top

Next a dirty paper appearted and made a screaming sound. ABBA snatched it too and read it aout louad.

"THE HOGWARTS CHAMPION IS ROBERT PLANT!!!!"

EVERYONE CHEERED FOR ROBERT PLANT BY EVERYONE I MEAN THE HUFFLEPUFFS. SO LIKE 10 people. Wow

Subbdenku yhr cup lit up ahajbg ABBA TURNed around to face the evil. The paper flew out the coo Bf ABBA Snatched jt agaun.

"Nowhere Boy George???????" Everyone look au NGB in discust. As specially morty "NOWHERE BOY GEORGE!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!" John

Ringo ring.

Joe shoved NOB to make hom go up to the front witht e other student s chapions. He looked at Lilee who looked worried for him, them at Jake who was doing mental pressups then at Robert Plant who did not look inpressed.

His jaw was clenched and he was sweeting so much it was disgusting be glad you werent there.

"OK THATS EVERYONE GO TO UR DORMS NOW!" ABBA shouted. The four champins were usheered to the other room and they all stood in an awkward silence.