8 - Nowhere Boy George's Realisation

Elton John wantedt tk tell BTS 1 his love but was too shy

Nowhere Boy George had two realistions that day. The first was that sitting infront of him in his DA lessons was not David like chapert 1 would lead you to assume but infact, Ziggy. He's been here the whole time. I did not just add her in two chaperts ago.

His second realisation was that he was the chosen one.

How did he know? Idk he guessed?? He is the boy who lived didn't you know???

So Nowhere Boy George was sat at the Gryffindor table with his bros Rami and Michael and he discussed his tea.

"Ok dudes i think I'm the chosed on," he said calmmy to his friedms. Rami😥😏s eyes widened and Michael stayed neutral. Because he's a pencil case.

"Of course you are my dude you're the boy who lived," didnt we just go over this, Michael??

"Ueah, Micael😓😏s right, Nowhere Boy George. Is that why a Blue Eater came through the window yesterday?"

Nowhere Boy George grimaced. "Probs, I dont like to think about that though,"

"Why, because you've endangered the entire school just by being here?" Ziggy, who had literally judt appeared next to Rami, asked annoyingly.

"Shut up, it's not like the entire school's in danger," Michael replied.

"Yeah, as long as Blue-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named doesn't return, and by the way, he definitely is,"

The trio blinked at him. "How the hell do you know that?" Rami asked.

"Paul told me, he thought I was David," she explained while waving cutly at paul, "i could definitely use this to my advantage," he laughed.

Nowhere Boy George felt a pang pf jealosy flr skme reason.

Wait did Nowhere Boy Geogre call Ziggy cUte????!!? Nowhere Boy George x Ziggy????

NOGGY????? I ship it. OTP.

"Just shut up, Ziggy, you're the rrsson Tumblr got banned," Michael grred.

"Stop being alienphobic," Ziggy snapped.

"You stop being so weird!! This is supposed to be family friendly PG clean but now you're hear everything going to go oddly sexual and i dont like jt!!!!"

While the fight between Pencil Case and possible Alien went on, Nowhere Boy George wentt to the Hfflepuff table to find Joe. Maybe he cod help.

Joe was talking to a guy who was eating some cheese on toast, he didn't appear to be listening but he was.

"Heyc Joe, can we talk?" Nowhere Boy George asked, sitting opposite the two.

"Ph sure, this is my friend Deaky the chicken nugget disco man, BTW. Deaky the chicken nugget disco man, this is Nowhere Boy George," Joe said. Deaky the chicken nugget disco man nodded and took another bite of his toast. Yum.

"Ok so I think I might be the reason the Blue Eater showed up yesterday, Joe," he said with a panokced tone. Deaky the chicken nugget disco man spat out his toast and joes eyes widened like Rami's