6 - An inspector cals

Elton john sat at his desk behind BTS 1 and sniked ge was so close to him he cohld smell him. :)

Nowhere Boy George sat at the deskt that he woneed woth nicahel in trabsfigurations. Professor Jackson whas the teacher and he was creepy.

"Hee hee," he said. Everyone jotted somenem noted doeen. Nowhere Boy George watned to sleep but he couldn't bc some loser wa schicling paper at hos head.

He turne around to see a boy with a stupid hairdo that was bright red and spoky. She was kinda spoopy and had no eyebrows.

"S t o p!!!!" Nowhere Boy Geroge hissed red hair boy laughd.

"No sksksks save the turtles!!" Nowhere Boy Geeoge looked at his glass of coffee and noticed he had a plastic straw!!!!!!!!!!!! So this ugly kid was bulling him for not saging the turtles. So Nowhere Boy George said the one thing he could think of.

"Fuck the turtles," be blurted. Everyone looked at hom and red haord girls face went like 😭😭😭

"No the turkes!!" He sobbd. Nowhere Boy George felt kinda bad but realised quickly that she was fakin jit.

"Hee hee?" Professor Jackson asked knwwling next to red haid boy.

"H-h—h-h-e s-s-sa-i-i-d f-f-u-ck th-the t-t-turtles!!😭😭😭😭😢😭😭😭😭😂😭😭😭" red haird kid pointed at Nowhere Boy Gerge.

Michael gav hom a worried look everyone else gasped exept dor the close sircle of Joe, Ben, Gwyl, Tarron, Lucy and Rami, so basically everyone.

"Hee hee," Professor Jackson said and went t oncontinue the lesson.

Nowhere Boy George and his crew turned tobred haird girl amd Ben was like. "Dude whats woth you and tutls?"

"Turtles need saving," he replied, tears now completely gonnand she looked incredibly smug, Michael wanted t o slap him.

"Shut up idc. Who even are you?" Ben askeded

"Ziggy,"

"Ziggy...?" Nowhere Boy George asked, not impressed by this dude.

"Stardust, Ziggy Stardust. What about you losers???"

Ben was too busy scowling so Joe introduced everyone. "Im Joe Mazzello,l and this is Ben Hardy, Rami Malek, Gwylim Lee, Lucy Boynton, Nowhere Boy George and Michael Abashwili,"

"Pleasure," Ziggy said with a grimace. Clearly, it wasn't a pleasure.

The boy next to Ziggy joined in the convo, uninvited. "Im Eric and Im probably squiffy,"

"Yeah i dont care," Ziggy replied. Wow ziggys and rude boy.

Eric sicked alover Ziggys work and this time she actually did cry bc he worked so so hard on that doodle andnhow it was someones alchahol vomit :((

And the kesson ended. Eric went to find his bf Gerald Croft he drunkenly skipped down the corridors and founf Gerald reading about capitalism.

"HOIII GEWALDDDDDDD?!!!!" Eric jumped on Gerald's bacl and Gerlad dropped his boook in surprise.

"Hi Eric, you snell like vomit, you good, man?" Gerald asked genuinllu concerned.