7 - Ladies Night

The guys were gettin ro much attntiom at the book so the girls decided to have a sleepover at the great hall ABBA let them bc they're 2/4 female.

So there they were, Lucy, Linda, Martha, Ame, Sheila, Mary, Cynthia, Maureen, Yoko, Pattie, Ziggy, Rogerina, Roger Taylor the Drummer from Queen, and Benjamina- in the great hall. Havin a good time havin a good time.

Linda was sat by a fire place that had been put there speaifically fot the sleepovwr and was petting martha the best girl!!!!

Cynthia, Pattie, Maureen and Sheila were doing their nails and avoidding yoyoy nono.

Yoko was screaming. So was Roger Taylor the Drummer from Queen.

Rogerina, Benjamina, Ame and Ziggy were doin a fashion show or somthin bc ziggy has a weird taste in fasoon.

At around 9:00 they decided to come together and talk as a group. Tea was spillt and friendships were made.

"So then, I told mother that he was squiffy and was addicted to the stuff. Let me tell you. She was in denial," Sheila said. Only the poeple studdieng an Inspector Calls cared.

"That sucks, you know, do you ever try to help some people and they end up in trouble like,,,, strait after???" Ame askeded. Some of the girls nodded.

So then they diceded to gossip about the recent drama.

"Lol it must suck to be Jummy righnt now!" Rogweina laughed. Benjamina nodded.

"Yeha he got destroyed by a stinky rat man!!"

"AAAAHHH!!" Yoko saud offended. Linda sighed.

"Yoko, we all know you like him but he likes Ringo," She said. Everyone nodded.

"AHH,"

"Oh yeah, thatll work!! Thats what Paul dod to Daivd!!!!!" Roger Taylor the Drummer from Queen yelled but then covered his mouth quickly.

"Paul drugged him?" Ziggy askeded. Roger Taylor the Drummer from Queen nodded then shook his had. "Sksksksksks davids a loser idc hes ugly and has weid eyes,"

"Yeah lmao he looks like a noodle," Mary said.

"Ok but Ringo is the hottest guynat this scjool, right?" Maureen asked. Everyone nodded.

"Oh yeah, everyone likes him, even the professors," Cynthia said.

"As specially Professor Jackson," Pattie shivered. Professor Jackson was creepy af.

Next, the girls decided to put on a muggle movie called Labyrinth it was amazing 1000000000000000/10 and one of the actors looked like david but less like a noodle.

They eated popcorns and sipped tea and sang along if they knoew the words.

When the movie finished they were sad bc it was a good movie. So they naturally put on a nother movie clared Bohemian Rhapsody. Roger Taylor the Drummer from Queen had brought it along.

The movie was about a band who shokinhlu had the same names as Roger Taylor the Drummer from Queen and his friends. The actors sharer resemble with Lucy and some of the first yesrs.

PROBABLY A COINCIDENCE LOL.

Moving on the girls decided to eat some food. Linda McCartney sausages and stuff. Vegan friendly.

Wew

Over their little food session they talked more. Insay talked it was more like bitching. Like did to ziggy fans

"Yo so i hate Jimmu with all my will hes awful and homophobic!" Benjamina said.

"Yeah im glad john fighter him he sucks," Rogerina replied. Mm

"AAAAAHH.," Yoko argued. Everuone loked at ther.

"NO! Hee homophobia and weird," Roger Taylor the Drummer from Queen shouted. Ue couldny believe what he was hearing!"

"Lets not argue guys," Linda tried ton stpo theb fifgt but it dodntbreally work.

"Younwantna disgusting boy them let me introduce you to that Birling boy!bb be threw ip aloer my good draeings!!!@ Ziggy yelled back.

"The boys at this school are gross! Have you seen David???" Mary killed mror davids :(

"well what atbiut BTS??" Rogerina crossed her arms everyone gasped.

"BTS are amazing stan BTS. David, John, George etc wouldn't have died if they stanned BTS!" Ahme argued back.

"Do not. Grt. Me. Started. On. Nowhere. Boy. George." Ziggy repljed. "He uses PLASTIC dksksksksksk!!!"

"Literally nobody cares go back to tumblr you VSCO girl!" Mary shouted.

"AAAAAHHH," said yoko.

"NOBODY EVEN REMEMBERED YOU WERE IN THIS STORY, MARY!" Ziggy scremed bakc.

"AT LEAST I WASNT ADDED IN RANDOMLY IN CHAPER 7 BC THE AUTHER SUFDDENLY LIKES YOU!!@

"WOOF!!" Martha said. Everyone was quiet. They were arguing and that was bad. They all realised, tbanks to martha's wise words, thwt they were bing dumb and had to stick together. Mary and Zoggy apologise to eachother, as did Ahme and Rogerina.

"Ok, noe tv at thats settled why dont we do something fun?" Linda asked politely. Everyone agred

They split into more groups and did different thigns. Lucy, Sheila, Rogerina and Roger Taylor the Drummer from Queen did eachothers hair. Benjamina, Linda, and Ahme sat by the fire and petted Martha. Cynthia, Maureen and Pattie discussed how Rogerima and Roger Taylor the Drummer from Queen looked strikingly similar and finally, Mary, Yoko and Ziggy sat in the corner. Mary and Yoko were glaring at each other while Ziggy smoed crack.

All was good until Ziggy, who was now super hiiiiiighhhhhhh onncrack and weed dont ask where she got the weed from but she smoked it along with the crack, said random suff. "Yknow nowhere boy gred or somethinn is like choosed to kill Blue-Who-Must-Not-Be-Namedddddf,"

Everyone looked at her and shudfered. "Ziggy thats only speculation?" Sheila replied.

"Nah fam i heard fffffff eric kid talking to croft guy aboutttt him sauing he met Blue-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named sssskssssskssssk,"

"Im pretty sure ziggy is gonna overdose," Sheulanwhispered to lucy

"Shes not really a human so hes fine." Lucy replied quietly. Sheula nodded but make sure to talk to her bro abd getlald later.

"Ok,"

"Ok,"

END OF OART 7