Feelings ~ Nico

Honestly, I had no clue what to think.

I kissed the guy chaos said was my soulmate, enjoyed it a lot, he left and made an excuse although I could tell he also enjoyed it.

Then the guy who's been haunting my dreams that was supposedly my imagination was real and convinced we had a thing. And then he he told me to go to hell.

Oh and also, the literal creator of the universe sent me to a planet I had supposedly lived on to fight a war that hadn't done anything.

So your typical Thursday.

I ran a hand through my hair and leaned my head back against the wall.

"Hey Neeks," I heard a familiar voice. I smiled slightly as Luke, my second in command, walked over towards me. "You okay?"

"Honestly, Not really," I sighed, "I know this is an odd question, but have you heard anything about who we came here to fight?"

Luke gave an awkward smile, "Leo Valdez. Kinda sad about that actually, he seemed my type,"

I ignored his last comment and just stared at him in shock. "The guy from my imagination? Really?"

"Yeah. Something about it seems off, especially because you used to date,"

"I never dated him," I growled.

Luke held his hands up in defense, "okay, okay. But just so you know, I can see the way he looks at you. It's more than whatever the blond boy looks at you with,"

"Chaos says me and will are soulmates, and chaos wouldn't lie. So if Leo Valdez is evil, then he can go die in hell,"

"You sure?"

A glare cut him off as I walked over towards the Apollo cabin and shadow traveled in. Will was the only one there, and he was staring at a picture, his blond hair a mess.

"Watcha lookin' at?" I asked, peering over his shoulder.

Will jumped, "oh my gods nico, I thought you outgrew that,"

"Why would you possibly think that?" I asked, giving a goofy grin.

"Well," will said, "I thought you could have grown up without me. But it turns out you see the same immature boy you've always been,"

"And what's so wrong with that?" I moved closer.

"Nothing," he replied. Our lips were about an inch apart before Will looked away. "This isn't right,"

"Why? Didn't you like me? You said we were close,"

"I could have meant that as friends!"

"But you didn't because A) your gay, and B) ok that picture we're holding hands. Besides will, I'm blessed by chaos. I know you like me,"

"That doesn't mean this isn't right. I don't want to do this to Leo,"

"Screw Leo!" I yelled exasperatedly, "this isn't fair! There is literally nothing standing in our way but you, and you like me too!"

He opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off with a kiss, and after a moment he kissed back. I don't know exactly how everything happened, but pretty soon I was on top of him on the bed.

We were both breathless when we were done and Will smiled. "So that happened,"

"Yup,"

He sat up and I sat next to him, although it felt like it was missing something. No, that couldn't be. If chaos says this is my soulmate than this is my soulmate.

"Nico?" Will asked, his voice small.

"Mhm?"

"Just because there's still Leo," He turned to looked at me, his expression serious, "I can't be sure that you won't leave me,"

I took his hands, my face just as serious. "I promise I won't leave you, I swear on the river Styx,"

Thundered rumbled in the background and I watched as he smiled. But this didn't feel right. Those words to Will didn't feel right.

But why did the feel so right when I imagined Leo?

Y'all, lemme just tell you something real quick. I'm getting so much different comments than usual.

Every time it's always sad and happy but right now all I'm getting is things like "why!", "there goes my heart," and "do you hate me?"

And I love it. Your misery inspires me to write!

Don't worry, in a couple of chapters there will be some valdangelo happen, but until then we get flashbacks and fights.

Let the Lonely Live Forever,
LonelyDarkLord