"Congratulations, Haru!", Makoto cheered as he held out his hand to Haru. Haru looked up at him then took his hand, pulling himself up with Makoto's support.

"You did it, Haru-chan!", Nagisa jumped to hug him.

"Nice race, Haru", Rin grinned. I watched them with wide eyes. My mind wandered back at the race we just had. I felt it. The sparks are burning. I could feel my blood rushing in excitement. It was a new feeling for me. I shifted my gaze back towards the water. Cupping my hands in the water and pulling it out, I observe the water slowly flowing out of the gaps between my fingers. The waters are now surprisingly glittering in my eyes. There are sparkles everywhere I see.

"(Y/N)-san", Haru called out my name. I turn to see him holding out his hands. "It was a nice race", he said in his monotone voice. Looking between his hand and the smiling boys beside him, my lips curved upwards.

"Yeah, it was really fun!", I smiled genuinely as I shook his hands. "That is why... let's swim together!", I pulled Haru's hand. At my surprise attack, all the four boys ended up losing their balance as they were leaning on each other resulting in them to fall into the pool. They earned a big laugh from me as they still wore their shocked face. We started to fool around until the coach sounded at us, as the other students are still having their lessons. From that moment onwards, I have classified them as my special friends. The one that has a genuine meaning to it.

Then, the day we spent had come to an end as the time for me to go back had arrived. It was after the boys had won their first relay race.

"Then, I guess this is a goodbye", I started as we walked out the ITSC.

"Will you come back (Y/N)-chan?", Nagisa began to tear up. I pat his fluffy honey-blonde hair.

"I can't promise it will be soon but I will come visit", I smiled gently. His tears start to fall as he hugs me. Nagisa is way shorter and the youngest so I feel like a big sister to him.

"You sure want to go first? Haru and I can walk home with you", Makoto looked at me worriedly. Haru nodded in agreement.

"It's fine, mom said we're going straight home after this. Seeing you guys off here is good enough", I explained. Makoto looks down, dejected.

"Come on guys, let's see (Y/N) off with a smile", Rin breaks the heavy air. Makoto nodded while Nagisa released his hug and wiped his wet eyes, sniffling slightly. Haru held the same face he had though his cheeks were slightly red.

"Have a safe trip back home, see you again (Y/N)/-san/-chan!", they all say in unison, mustering their best to keep a smile on except Haru. I could feel tears pricked my eyes but I held it back from falling.

"Yeah, see you guys again!", I put on a smile even though I could feel the tears threatening to fall. I turn my heels around to walk away. In about a few steps, something crossed my mind. Turning around, I announced my promise. "I'll promise to keep on swimming even if I fell or failed! So, let's swim together even if we're in a different place! Bye bye!!", I waved as the final goodbye before running off. A single tear escaped my eyes, sealing the promise I once made.

🍂

Munching on the tamagoyaki, I stare up to the sky. Sunlight barely visible from under the tree I'm resting. This tree is the most shady inside the college. The peaceful silence then broke when someone called my name.

"(Y/N)-san? What are you doing here?", I turned my head to the voice only to see Nico-chan Senpai walking towards me.

"Eating", I stated the obvious. He sweat dropped at my simple answer.