Bullshit Skinny Girls Get

Actual Genre: SATIRE

This book contains conversations and struggles of what it's like when skinny girls encounter people who throw insults at them that are mistakenly known as compliments... or even straight up insults because being skinny just makes you that insusceptible. Being a skinny girl myself I understand because I get these bullshít most of the times. So I am dedicating this to you skinny girls out there that get shamed on, too and which your feelings about their words and actions are left disregarded.

TRIGGER WARNING: Discussions of shaming/bullying and anorexia. So, as you'd expect, some parts might be too real to be humorous.

Disclaimer: This was not published to acquire reasons from to insult fat (or so they claim) people and is definitely not intended to hate or shame on any type of person. Chapters are simply instances of fictional characters overrating or rudely speaking to a fictional skinny girl with a hint of humour and sarcasm. Mind you that this is satire and is not meant to be taken seriously.

Photos used in this book are not taken or owned/claimed by the author and all the rights to the photos are of their rightful owners. I will take them down upon request.

***

Bullshit Skinny Girls Get
Copyright © 2015 by hellocheeky
All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.