16

As the bodies of the beloved return their matter to the earth, their souls, ageless since birth, return to our maker. I let my feet tread lightly over the soils that support new spring growth, white-bells and green wands of grass, until I am there, my eyes resting on their names, my heart hearing the sound of their voice as if they were right there with me. My eyes welled up with tears but doesn't fall out.

We wore black for this occasion. I looked at names that has long memories with them. People standing closer to it were crying in agony.

The coffin was expertly crafted not to bring comfort to the departed but to soothe living. It was built with love to be the final resting place of one who had been so adored in their lifetime. It's faux-gold handles and polished sheen helped to reduced their trauma to wracking waves that were at least more manageable.

They had to see their loved ones on something of beauty, something that showed what they had meant to them. They laid flowers on the top that would be placed at the gravestone, everything beautiful to hide a reality their hearts could not bare. They brought them here to entrust them to God, to pray that He take good care of them, as in their hearts they knew he would. But all at once heaven seemed so far away and they would be glad of this grave to visit when they needed them. Then too they would bring the flowers and imagine them safe and sleeping in this fine casket.

I hold my both hands infront of me, feeling a lump in my throat. With all these incidents, I turned into a cry baby. Few people came and greeted me on this sad day.

Four months passed so quickly. We didn't even realised. Time passed so quickly. Once we were caught in sea of creepy people and now we are safe.

Lots of interviews, shows and some stupid talk shows we attented. We walk back to our university it was like 4 a.m in morning. Our classess start at 6 am.

"Hey!" I waved my hand to guys. They were right under a shelter. It was rainy day. Rainy days are usually sad for people but i get excited when it rains.

I walk towards them. "Another interview?" I asked taking off my rain coat, as i saw all of them were not there.

"No. They have to do something." Hoseok replied he is back.

"When your parents are coming?" Namjoon asked.

"Next week." I replied shortly while brushing my hair with my fingers.

"Y/n! " I was called, i looked back and it was Jungkook.

"Yeah." I fully turned around towards him.

"Come to sector D, near cafes. After 4." He said and ran away.

What is this?

I laughed at his behaviour. Jungkook was always a shy one. He never really talked to me back then but suddenly after that day. We have gotten so close, literally we are always together having fun and excetra.

I turned around and boys were already gone.

Time passed so quickly, I still remember that day clearly.

...

Flashback

After saying good bye in camera. I knew it was time for me to leave. I have to face it, i can't stuck here forever and wait for Prince Charming to save me. I need to get out of here.

I need to do this. I need to go through my fear. I need to get through this death. I opened glass door and zombies that were wondering outside entered in.

They were so near me, sniffling but not touching me. They come closer bump into me, but they didn't eat me and hurt me.

That's when i know. I did it. I am done with this. Excitment ran through my body. I never felt so happy. This achievement will stay with me for lifetime. This is a happy moment. I made noises, they all ran towards me but didn't eat me.