15

The headphone was still with me. There was a code. I look to CCTV camera and i heard voices in my headphones.

26....

I repeat 2...4

I looked towards Camera and acted like I didn't understand a single thing.

Can you hear me?

I nodded.

2-6-4-2

I repeat 2......4-2.

I turned off my headphone because i understood. I typed. It was making lot of noise.

When door opened I sighed but there was a zombie inside and a room. To get insidethat specific room. I need to get another code, with my poor headphone, thar works so bad. I turned my headphone on and kept a safe distance between me and Zombie. I walked towards that tiny room.

It also has code and I was hundred percent sure. If I typed wrong code. This zombie will come to me, like a tiger running behind innocent deer. So I need to go for right code. I turned on my headphone to hear them, but their voices were'nt clear at all, their noises were like broken radio.

My ears might bleed-

I slide my left hand on knife that was in my pocket and slide my right hand on buttons. I don't know. I have feeling it's opposite, so I typed, the number my brain told me.

2

Zombie turned around-

4

Still turning around-

6

Walking to me.

2

And door opened. Zombie was running and I went in. He bumped into glass wall but before he reach me my door close. I sighed. I walk towards basket that ' new ' written over it. My insticts told me that this the one. There were four bottles in it. One has brown liquid. One has green liquid, one has light red liquid, in pinkish tone and last one was brown.

I decided to try pink first. I found an injection near by. That particular zombie was hitting his head on glass and making 'thud ' noises. It was really uncomfortable over here. I knew where to inject on arm, as i have seen my dad injecting medicine to my mom. As my mom was sick, when she was pregnant with my younger brother. It was a difficult time, but we have our precious gift to us. So those difficult times are only good memories now.

After injecting medicine in me. I waited for like 10 minutes. I almost slept in that place. There were notepad, that's the reason, I knew amount I need to put in.

Few minutes later, I opened my eyes and adjusted them to bright light, as I look around I realised my situation. I felt little dizzy at first but, after a little while my eyes adjusted. I stood from floor and opened door.

I should'nt have done that.

Suddenly, that zombie attacked me. He was biting on my helmet and then slipping towards my shoulder.

Mature content. A bloodshed and some scary content. So you can skip it. I will explain down there. It's not a smut scene. So you can skip it.

It is a very disgusting and horrible scene. It was hard for me to write it but I want to write it. But please y'all skip it. The one who can't read it.

I swiftly put my poclet knife right over his head. And pushed it down. It was difficult moment for me, but i had to do it to save my life. His eyes rolled upward. I pressed my knife more and he fell down. It was hard because I had to push it down forcefully. His blood coming out of his body. Flowing on my feet. I might be traumatized with this scene but it was worth it. His limbs stopped moving instantly, even his voice. When slammed on floor, created a splashing sound because of blood.

I want to puke. It's new for me. My trembling hands move towards button to close door.

That scene end over here. So read from here.

After killing that zombie, I moved my hand to door button, to close it.

Accidently, my trembling hand touched a glass tubes that was beside door. All of those tubes fell on floor and crashed into million pieces making a loud noise. Door was closed but there were ten to twenty zombies right outside that door, finding the source of noise.

Jungkook Perspective [PoV]

As soon me and Taehyung, climb down from window. We made sure that rope is hung well. We waited for five minutes and decided that, we should go and examine her from CCTV.

We ran towards the other building, because both of us were really worried about Y/n. It was really a difficult task to do. Her life is on edge because of it. Building was like ten minutes away by walking, while we were running so it took us five minutes maybe. Entering department and all that checking took few minutes.

A lot of security.

We saw other two guys there. We shake our hands as we all knew, how difficult it was to escape that place.

"Let's go to control room." One of their worker said and we nodded. We followed him.

As we entered control room. My mom, Jane, Henry and that girl was standing infront of screens.

"What is happening?" I said as i looked at Henry worried expression. He made some space for me and Taehyung. We both looked at screen and I ruffled my hair, frustratedly.

She is not safe.

That was the only thing ringing in my head. I can't handle this, lot of zombies is outside of that particular room. She is scared, her hands trembling. A dead zombie was there too. She might had killed that one.

Her hands were shaking. "She is crying." Taehyung whispered looking at screen. "She is scared, hyung." I whispered back. I can't handle this.

She reached for a bottle. It has some liquid in it. She went to other side and took out a new injection. After all that procedure. She injected that medicine in her arm.

We couldn't hear her. We could only see her. That old headphone battery was dead. She walk towards a notepad and a pen.

She scribbled something on notepad and turned towards camera. Once she showed what was written on it. My heart felt so weak. A lunp in my throat was made. My hear broke. I want to be there instead of her.

Tell my family , i love them. Also I love Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Namjoon, Hoseok , Yoongi and Jin. I might not be able to come back.

That's what she was writting on pad. Pulling pad away she smiled in camera and made a V sign. We all chuckled at her cuteness.

What is she doing?

For other minutes, she only did some stupid things. We couldn't expect her to do. Her lips were moving, means she is singing. Then she started dancing.

"What she injected before it?" I asked one of their worker.

"We are not sure. " They answered. I nodded.

"She took two drugs. That's why she is acting like this." Worker said and we nodded, understanding the situation.

A

fter almost fifteen minutes she smiled at camera and it was the most scariest moment of our life, or maybe my life. She hold that basket and opened door. Zombies that were around her move towards her and got closer to her. Each step she take leads her to zombies, to death.

I can't see this. This is too difficult. I hold table and turn away, getting few glances from others.

I heard my mom gasped. I can't look behind. I am so scared, I might see something, that will stay in my mind forever...

I don't want to face this.

I hate this situation.