3

My dad, couldn't stop telling me stupid stories that is usually happening in my country.

He is type of dad, that believes everything on internet. He is telling me to be aware of humaneater.  Human-eater are unrealistic being, they only exist to scare naughty kids.

He told me to get a gun. He literally told one of his friend here to get me one and that person got me that with some bullets in it. I didn't know where to hide that thing. So i hide it under sink cabinet. No one opens that afterall. I am dumb.

I made a note in my head that, i should talk to mom first, to ask her if dad is freaking out or normal or otherwise, next time he will tell me to buy something else, who knows if he saw Alien on televison.

He is not annoying, it's feel good that he take care of me, but sometime he has to know i am not same two year old girl. I am grown up now.

Anyways, I applied to dorm that was in uni and few days later. I got room. Unexpectedly, i got single room, means no room-mate and more privacy. I really don't want a room mate. I am happy by myself.

I moved to my room but didn't sell my apartment yet. It was still there by my dad name. My parents decided to keep it there, when they will come to meet me. They will stay there.

My first friends those seven boys- and also some few other people. I got close to a girl in Language class. Her name was Romaisa, she was literally the innocent girl I ever met. She always come with two french braids. I wonder when she wake up to make braids. I also became friend with this boy, who usually like to stick around with me, with his other friend, who thinks he is head over heels for me. Edward and Oliver was there name.

I know many people in university, so I don't always hang out with Jimin's boys. Still my bond with them is different because as time pass I got more closer to those seven boys but sometime, Yoongi was rude to me or I could say he is more straight forward. I am straight forward too but not rude. Or maybe I am. It doesn't matter anyine because sometime he become whole fluff and nice.

Anyways, Jungkook never talk to me, maybe he don't want me as his friend, he treats me like I am invisible.

Jimin is kind of flirty, he buy me small gifts and keep me company all the time. He throw pickup lines at me.

Namjoon is as always friendly. He usually helps me in my work as I am so dumb to understand everything. I am average student. Don't judge me seriously. I am always like this.

One of their friend Jin went out of Korea for few weeks. He was nice too but we weren't that close.

Taehyung was like before friendly and quiet. He smiled at me. He act cute. Overall he is cute.

Then there is Hoseok. He is different from all these. He is friendly but he is sharp, he usually keep a check on me to remind me of assignments.

Overall, they are good. A friend that i can keep up with.

After a tiring day. I opened doors of cafe. I was in other building not the same biulding. I brushed my hair back and throw my bag on bench at corner.

Smell of freshly baked patato filled my nostrils. I look to black board. Special dish is steak. I quickly went towards bar to get food.

I sit with my bag and started to eat tasteless steak. I put some salt and pepper in it which i always carry in my back because sometime food here is tasteless, usually when they make foreign dishes.

I looked around and noticed they are'nt many people around. Cafe at this time is pretty quiet. So i usually stidy while eating. I decided to write my psychology notes.