| 67.9 | Marc Bartra (Birthday Special)

(Special Chapter for his birthday)
Also posted on Barça imagines

Your POV
Today was Marc and his brother Eric's birthday and I wanted to make it special for them so to surprise them I told them both behind their backs to meet me at their parents house where we would surprise them. The whole Barça team and I planned this out and now we're currently hiding behind couches and the lights are turned off. As we hear the door open both of them enter and we yell surprise and they bother smile at each other and continue to walk into the room. Marc walks up to me and the hugs me tightly and whispered a thank you as he kissed my forehead.

When we got back home from celebrating I gave him my gift which was in a bag. As he starting pulling out the tissue paper he pulled out the item which was a baby onesie which said "my dad is rad" he smiled then pulled me in for a kiss. "This is the best birthday gift I could ever ask for" he said to me as we cuddled while watching the notebook, the movie may be cheesy but neither of us were really paying attention to the movie we were focused on one another.
-
-
-
-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARC BARTRA AREGALL AND HIS BROTHER ERIC BARTRA AREGALL! PUBERTY HAS DONE YOU WELL!

Q- What do you like most about Marc Bartra and his brother?

Me- EVERYTHING