| 129 | Your Summer Adventure

Lionel Messi-
Both you and Leo love the long summer days and wanted to travel somewhere new, so you mutually decided Cancun was the destination.

Neymar Jr.-
Brazil, with it being such a big country there are parts of  it even he didn't see so why not discover those areas with the most important person in his life?

Marc Bartra-
Backpacking around Europe, even though Marc transferred teams he wanted to go back to the German roots to explore the alps through a summer long camping trip.

Sergi Roberto-
Your hometown, last time you went was awhile ago and he had said before something about your hometown gave him great comfort, plus he's always down for his girlfriend to play the cute tour guide.

Denis Suarez-
The United States, both of you love music and you planned a summer filled with all different kinds of concerts all over the states, making your your favorite musicians were accounted for.

Jasper Cillessen-
Iceland, both of you two are super pale and hated sunburns but loved the weather summer brings along. Enjoying the Icelandic culture and weather fit your needs.

Gerard Pique-
What's wrong with staying in Spain, you both are so busy during the season you never got the shot to enjoy Spanish culture and embrace his roots. Plus traveling is never that fun anyways.