| 111 | Your His Celebrity Crush

I found this of of tumblr and then changed it...

Lionel Messi-
Leo was never really shy about his feelings for you. You met him at a Barça ceremony last spring, and the two of you have been flirting ever since. But his games were always conflicting with your doctor work, forcing your relationship to become nothing more than just a fling when he was home or you were in the same city as one of his games to help out the team. Still, he never hid his feelings for you in interviews and videos, bringing you up whenever you had the chance. "So, boys, what are you most excited about to be home after this tournament?" The interviewer asks the team, and Leo instantly speaks up. "Seeing Y/N again. We're far too busy for anything along the lines of a relationship, but we keep in touch. I like her a lot, actually."

Neymar Jr.-
"So... which of you boys are single?" The interviewer asked this routine question, leaning back in her chair as she did so. They boys looked at each other, and then some raised their hands, laughing. "To be honest, there's not much time for girls." Mats giggled, looking down at his Adidas sneakers. "There is for Neymar," Dani muttered, causing Marc to burst out laughing. "Shut up," Neymar hissed, smacking Marc's leg. The interviewer looked fairly confused, so Leo stopped to explain. "Neymar's quite in love with Y/N." He said as Neymar blushed. "Y/N?" The interviewer smirked. "I happen to know her personally." She giggled mischievously. Neymar gasped, his eye widening. "Please don't tell her!" He said, sounding like a third grader that just admitted he liked someone. "Considering the fact that this is on T.V., I don't think I'll have to." She chuckled, causing Neymar to turn redder than a tomato. He stumbled over words, "I think now would be a great time to change the subject, don't you think?" The boys all nodded in unison. The interview was quickly wrapped up, and Neymar was the first person to leave the room, beating himself up for acting so wimpy on television. "Neymar?" Dani called over to his friend. "Shut up, Alves." Neymar said, "No, Neymar, you seriously have to see this." Marc said excitedly. Neymar looked up in confusion, and saw Marc gesturing towards his phone urgently. He took the phone from him and saw that your latest Instagram post was a picture of him, captioned "#mcm (he should probably know that he's my celebrity crush, too)" "Oh my God," Neymar said, almost squealing. "Oh my God!"

Marc Bartra-
Marc Bartra was obviously your celebrity crush, and you made no secret of it. You tweeted about his defensive skills, you made him your man crush Monday once or twice, and you went out and bought yourself his Barça kit. Of course, you were still too shy to talk to Marc himself, because you thought there was no chance your feelings could ever be returned. Unknown to you, Marc had the biggest crush on you. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to pick up on the subtle hints you were giving him, and the feelings between the two of you remained unspoken, until one day, when the two of you had scheduled interviews right next to one another. You had gone first, and there was a little time gap between the two interviews, so the chances of you actually meeting Marc were slim to none. Your hopes were all but lost when the interviewer asked if you could stay for a little while extra. He had already planned to ask the boys their celebrity crushes, and he knew Marc had you in mind for his answer. Then, when he was talking about you, you would walk into the room and sit next to the interviewer. You agreed excitedly, although you had to admit, you were feeling beyond nervous. You heard him talking and laughing "Now," You heard the interviewer say. "I hear someone here has a pretty big celebrity crush." You blushed furiously, and you head into the room.You were sure your face was beet red, and your legs were shaking rather furiously. You smiled and sat down next to the interviewer, waving to the audience as they clapped. Marc stopped laughing immediately, and his jaw dropped instantly. "Hi, I'm Y/N." You grinned at Marc. Needless to say, you and Marc had many, many dates after that.

Sergi Roberto-
Sergi was doing a twitter Q&A with the hashtag AskSergi. He answered a few and everyone was going crazy re-tweeting them then he answered a question about who his celeb crush was. You were scanning over other questions and stumbled upon that one it read '@SergiRoberto my celeb crush is Y/N she's talented, beautiful, and just amazing. I really like her, huge huge crush. You smiled and tweeted him @SergiRoberto I like you too #celebcrushreturned. Sergi seemed to freak out since his timeline was filled with things like 'I'm so embarrassed, #awkward, the guys are teasing me' and you just chuckled to yourself. @SergiRoberto so when's the date? ;) you tweeted and he replied with @Y/T/N oh god I'm so embarrassed, kind of awkward haha how about next week since we will both be in Spain for the FC Barcelona game, although I be playing! And you replied with @SergiRoberto it's a date. The twitter world went crazy about your guys tweets between flirting and date arranging for the both of you.