| 13 | How He Proposes To You

Lionel Messi-
Today I felt quite nervous. I had told myself today was the day I'd pop the question to her. After all I have been dating her for over a year and a half now. Today I was taking her to the beach.
At the beach
When Y/N and I got to the beach we set up our umbrella and blanket when I was grabbing the box out of my bag and said "Y/N can you come over here for a minute?" She walks over to you and then you pop the question "Y/N I love you more than words can describe I can't wait for the life ahead, will you Y/N do the honors of being my wife?" She says yes and crushes her lips onto yours

Neymar Jr.-
I was so ready for today's game against Madrid. I knew exactly how I'd ask her the question. When we got to the stadium I went to the locker room and talked to the guys about it they had thought it was a good idea. I just prayed we would win otherwise this plan wouldn't go to well.
After the game
We had beat Madrid and I booked it to the sideline to grab the microphone and walked back onto the pitch and said "Y/N can you please come down." she hurridly came down to me and stood there looking at me. I quickly got down on one knee and said "Y/N you have made me the happiest girl in the world will you do the honors of marrying me?" She nods quickly and starts to tear up. Before it gets bad I kiss her with passion and place the ring on her finger.

Marc Bartra-
Today I have the perfect plan. Today I'm bringing Y/N to training with me for a surprise she isn't aware about. When we got to Camp Nou I left Y/N at the stands and went to the locker room with the rest of the guys and gave them my marker so they could write a letter on them so when we took our shirts off it would spell out Y/N will you marry me? And of coarse the guys agreed to help me with this. when training began we slowly walked out while a brought Y/N onto the field as the guys all took of their shirts at once, after I knew she read it I asked "will you?" She nods slowly then hugs me then kisses me.

Sergi Roberto-
I called over Marc to help me set up the house for a meal with Y/N later and Marc helped me set up my dining space with petals all over. after Marc and I finished our work we got in our tuxes when we heard Y/N open the door. While I finish up Marc our waiter gets Y/N and brings her to the room where I am sitting. After our meal Marc brings another platter over that the ring is on and I get out of my seat and kneel down on one knee and ask her "Y/N will you be my wife?" She gets ly of her chairs bends down to me and kisses me then quietly says yes.

Random question of the day:
Which character is your favorite so far?Please remember to vote, comment and add my story to your reading list. (Please this means the world to me even with a single vote or comment.)