| 87 | Your Teenage Daughter Is Pregnant/Son Got A Girl Pregnant

Lionel Messi-
"Mom? Dad? I need to talk to you guys..." your son, Thiago says as he walks up to the dinner table. You and Leo were enjoying a lovely meal before he came. "What's up?" You ask casually. "Okay... well, first promise not to get mad," he says uneasily. "Nope, now spit it out," your husband, Leo, says. "Okay... well.... I uh, sorta, um... Well you know me and Sarah have been together for awhile... and I love her and..." "Just say it honey," you interrupt, impatient. "Sh-she's pregnant." Leo slightly chokes on his food and your eyes widen so wide they could fall out of your head. "Pregnant??" You ask. "I thought we prepared you better! We taught you about contraception! Didn't you use a condom?" Leo exclaims, slamming his silverware down and standing up. "How far along is she? Do her parents know?" You ask. "I don't know and no," Thiago answers. You sigh and rub the sides of your head, trying to calm down. "Thiago! This isn't okay! Do you realize what you've done to your future?? You can kiss your soccer scholarships goodbye! And how are you going to finish school when you have a child to raise?! You're only 17 for God's sake," Leo yells, not holding anything back. "I'm sorry dad, but we can't change it now. And I can finish school and still play soccer! Not everything is going to change!" "Oh, but it will! You are not leaving Sarah alone to raise that child all the time! It's yours too, so you're going to help out," you add. "She'll understand! I'm going to go to college on scholarship so I can get a job and support them!" He retorts. "And what if she wanted to pursue a career? Or finish school online? How is she supposed to do that when you're out all the time? Have you even thought about what she wants or how she's feeling??" you exclaim, now angrier than Leo. "Your mother's right," he adds. Thiago rolls his eyes, "I shouldn't have even told you guys." "As if we would never find out," you scoff, "I think you need to go to room and call Sarah. Talk things out with her while your mother and I do as well," Leo says. Your son sighs and walks off to his room, leaving you two to try to solve Sarah's problem.

Neymar Jr.-
"Abbigale! Come help carry the groceries!" You yell to your 16 year old daughter. She doesn't reply, so you figured she probably had her headphones in. You run up the stairs to tell her, but before you made it the whole way, you heard sobbing coming from her room. Confused, you slowly open her door and peek in. She is face down in her pillow, weeping. "Abbigale? Honey, what's wrong?" She doesn't reply but sits up and faces you. You give her a concerned look and wipe one of her tears away. She simply shakes her head and gets up, walking to the bathroom that's connected to her room. You decide to follow her to see what's up. Once you get in there, you gape at the sight; your daughter holding up a positive pregnancy test. "Mom, what am I gonna do?" she sobs out as she throws herself into your arms. You're still in shock, but wrap your arms around her and stroke her hair reassuringly. "We'll figure this out... don't worry." "Please don't tell dad," she asks desperately. You were just about to say something when all of a sudden you hear Neymar's voice behind you, "Don't tell dad what?" You quickly turn around and cover your daughter with your body. "N-nothing," your daughter stutters out behind you. Neymar rolls his eyes, "Just tell me, it can't be that bad." Abbigale exhales deeply before holding out the pregnancy test. Neymar's jaw clenches up immediately and his hands ball up into fists. "Did that kid Jake do this to you? I swear to fucking hell I'll kill him!" Neymar yells as anger engulfs his eyes. "Neymar," you warn. "No, I wanna what monster did this to my little girl!" "He's my boyfriend and he's not a monster!" Abbigale retorts, "And it was a mutual decision so stop being so hard on him." "How are you so brainwashed by him? What are you gonna do when he leaves you all alone to raise this child?!" "NEYMAR, STOP!" You yell before Abbigale could reply. The room falls silent and you point at Neymar, "You go downstairs or shut up. Yelling isn't going to get us anywhere." Neymar grits his teeth, and doesn't obey. "I'm sorry that I'm getting worked up but you can't just expect me to be fine with this," he says more calmly. "Well you're gonna have to learn to," you reply. Neymar groans, but opens his arms to give a hug. "I'm sorry," she sobs into his chest. "It's okay sweetie. I'm sorry too."

Marc Bartra-
*Marc's POV*
I walked into my son Sergio's room to grab his dirty laundry basket for Y/N. "What's up," I ask as I walk in, noticing that he's sitting on his bed. When he doesn't answer, I turn to look at him confused, "What's wrong? You look like you've just seem a ghost," I chuckle. He starts shaking his head as he sits up from his slightly laying-down position. "Andrea... is pr-pregnant," he spits out, with wide eyes. He turns to look at his father, whose mouth is gaped open. "Oh Sergio, you've done it this time!" "What has he done?" Y/N asks as she walks in. "I was just coming to see what was taking so long when I heard your fatherly instincts coming out," Y/N chuckles. "He knocked up his girlfriend," I say, not thinking. "DAD!" "SERGIO! What were you thinking?!" You ask before he could continue. "I... I don't know.." He stutters out. "Okay, listen... we'll get through this. Everything will be okay, I promise," Y/N says, sitting down and wrapping her arms around Sergio. "Your mom's right. I mean, we are extremely disappointed in you at the moment, but hey, there's nothing that can change this now," I add as I sit down next to them. "You guys are taking this surprisingly well... thanks. I thought you guys were gonna flip shit on me," Sergio says with the slightest chuckle. "Hey, watch your language around me young man," Y/B says, somewhat smacking his arm. "Sorry mom," he says apologetically. I laugh as I stand up, resting my hand on his shoulder, "You'll get through this, kid. But you should probably talk to Andrea right now instead of us." Y/N nods in agreement along with Sergio. "Alright... Thanks so much, for everything, I love you guys," Sergio says with a small smile. "Awwww," Y/N coos as we walk out of the room.

Sergi Roberto-
"Mom..?" Your daughter, Elisa, sobs as she walks into your bedroom. You were confused as to why she was crying so hard. "Honey, what's wrong?" You ask quickly as you sit on your bed and motion for her to sit down next to you. She takes a seat and avoids eye contact with you. You rest your hand on her shoulder, trying to let her know that it's okay to tell you. "Mom... I'm pregnant," she sobs out as she turns and looks at you, searching for a reaction. You stare blankly at her for a moment, trying to process what she had just said to you. "A-are you sure?" You stutter out. She nods slowly and throws herself into your arms, bawling. "Is everything alright in here..." Sergi asks curiously as he peeks into the room. His face drops when he sees his little girl crying into her mother's arms. "What's wrong sweetie?" Sergi asks as he walks over to you guys, kneeling in front of you. Elisa was always very close with Sergi, and he's there for her no matter what stupid decisions she makes. "You can tell me, I won't judge," Sergi chuckles as he places a hand on her knee. "Dad... you're going to hate me," Elisa sobs out. "I highly doubt that, Lis. You know that I'll never hate you, just say it," he replies. "I-I'm sort of... pregnant..." Elisa mumbles out, almost so quiet that you couldn't hear her. "W-what do you mean? Do you know for sure?" Sergi asks, remaining calm, but stuttering. "Positive." Sergi sighs and runs his fingers through his hair, looking at you with slightly glossy eyes. "So I'm guessing that it's Austin's? Please tell me it's Austin's," Sergi says with a slight giggle. "Yes, it's his," Elisa answers. "Well I suppose we'll have to get you to a doctor and figure out how we're going to handle this," you say. "I'm going to keep him, mom," you daughter says quickly. "Him?" You ask with a laugh. "Well yeah, I feel like it's going to be a boy," she chuckles. Sergi laughs, "I guess we will see eventually." Lis smiles and leans down to give Sergi a hug. "Thanks for not being mad," she says. "Well, I am disappointed, but there's no use in punishing you. There's nothing that's going to change the situation, so we might as well make it good." You smile at your husband before joining the hug, knowing in that moment that everything was going to be okay.

Note- This doesn't affect any other parts of the story unless stated otherwise!