| 98 | You Get Your Period In Public

Lionel Messi-
You and Lionel were out at the park, messing around like the cute couple you are then the pains in your stomach got worse, you soon found yourself stopping the swing and looking over and Leo his wide smile got smaller as he searched your pained face for an answer, "What's wrong baby?" He asked getting off his swing his hands on top of yours towering over you, you looked up at him and bite your lip.
"Um, I think I started my period." He gave you a look then stood back up grabbing your hand leading you back to the car to head home. Once you arrived at home, you went to the bathroom, taking a shower and changing, getting your tampon as you walked down stairs you smelled pizza and saw your favorite ice cream on the tub.
"Hey babe, I ordered pizza and got you some ice cream," You giggled and hugged Lionel tightly before starting to eat and cuddle, the day getting even better than before.

Neymar Jr.-
You were with your brown headed boyfriend Neymar, you were currently in starbucks and you were laughing and joking around like normal times when you realized you needed to use the bathroom. You excused yourself grabbing your purse and making your way inside the bathroom you realize you had hit your period, lucky you had a tampon in your purse from the previous month. Once you made your way back out to Neymar you were paroniod it may have gotten on your pants. "Hey Neymar?" You asked finally having to break yourself from feeling awkward about your next question, he replied asking you what you needed and you looked up at him and looked down blushing and said "Do I have anything on my butt?" He then looked at you weird and let you walk in front of him, checking your butt for any blood stains.
"I didn't see anything babe," He says looking back up at you and soon being by your side again, he took your hand and looked down at you as you looked forward avoiding eye contact. "Why babe? I mean not that I don't mind checking out your bum but," He stopped mid-sentence and you clear your throat looking down more and towards the opposite side which Neymar was on not wanting him to see your blush.
"I started my period and didn't know if yeah," You say your voice getting lower and Neymar let out a little aw and smile pulling you into his side treating you to dinner and ice cream later that day.

Marc Bartra-
You and your boyfriend Marc were walking around the mall, holding hands, sharing laughs and whispering secrets having the time of your life not worried about the fact a few days would bring sad tears and goodbyes, you two were one to life for the moment. As you stopped outside the restroom and made your way inside you soon realized you had started your period, letting out a heavy sigh you pulled your phone out and texted Marc "Hey...babe...this is really awkward but could you go buy me some tampons I sort of you know.." You could here your boyfriend chuckle from outside knowing he read you text. You let out a sigh as you waited, soon he texted you telling you he had got them, you then walked out of the stall and to the door and took them not making eye contact blushing, you could still see his goofy smile through your eyelids. Once you were finished you came back out and started walking, ignoring Marc.
"What a bloody mess of a day, aye babe?" He said jokingly hitting your side, you pushed him slightly blushing insanely
"Shut up Marc!" You then giggled as he pulled you into his side kissing your forehead lightly.

Sergi Roberto-
You and your boyfriend Sergi were currently sharing smiles and laughs across the dinner table, you were at Gattis's both eager to go play games you were eating quickly and acting just like the old times, always goofing off and being lovey dovey. After you had finished eating you found yourselves hanging out in the game room, driving bumper cars and playing Deal or No Deal. You were having so much fun, nothing but laughs and smiles only tears from laughing too hard fell. You soon excused yourself for a minute to use the restroom, realizing you had started your period. You called Sergi knowing he wouldn't look at a text you asked him to go get a tampon from the car and he did. Soon enough you were now on your way home, only to find yourselves cuddled on the couch as he rubs circles on your hips and left long light kisses of your forehead, no words just the sound of your breathing and hearts echoed the room.