|84 | He Finds Your Tattoo/Piercing

I didn't write these, I found these off of tumblr.

Lionel Messi-
Your parents were gone, all siblings out of the house, and the fence was high enough for no creepy neighbors to see you. You were going to sunbath by the pool by yourself, music loud and no observers. After donning the bikini you hadn't been able to wear since you got your secret tattoo, you'd laid by the pool and relaxed, sun shining over you in warmth. Your eyes had started to drift closed, and sleep won. Once the cold finger started tracing over your back, you'd jerked awake, almost falling off the chair. But it was your boyfriend, smiling smugly at you, hair perfectly quiffed and blue eyes shining. "You almost gave me a heart attack." You breathed, trying to calm your racing heart. But your heart all but stops when he raises his eyebrows slyly. Of course he found it."I like the tattoo, Y/N, really. A rose? It's fits. I don't know why you're keeping it covered." His grin is getting bigger, and he's reaching for your back again, wanting to trace the ink again and again till it's as perfectly memorized as the rest of you is.

Neymar Jr.-
"You didn't." He wolf whistles from the side of you, slowly clapping. You whirl around- he wasn't supposed to be home for a few more days, yet had entered the house silently. He's staring though, and you pull down your shirt self consciously, but he's already moving across the room, wrapping his larger hands around your wrists, pulling them away from the hem of your shirt, before hoisting you up onto the counter and standing between your legs, your shirt riding up again. He's wrapping his arms around you, lowering his forehead to yours. "If I'd know you'd actually gone through with getting your belly button pierced, I'd have found a way to be home a hell of a lot sooner."

Marc Bartra-
He's home from the futbol late again, and the plan to show him your spontaneous new nape piercing had been thrown out the window in favor of sleep. Crawling into bed, you lay on your stomach, wishing he was here.You'd just barely drifted off when you felt hands brushing the hair off your neck and kissing it slowly.You smiled, even though he couldn't see you. You'd know those lips anywhere. But he'd stumbled into the new piercing, the cold metal pressed against his mouth. He flips you over, hovering over you. "Holy shit, was that a nape piercing?" Even in the dark, you can see his eyes, round and glowing. "Surprise?" You say, voice going up at the end. He gently rolls you over, lowering his lips to the new addition again. "Hell of a surprise." He mutters against your neck.

Sergi Roberto-
The new dress you had on was perfect- backless, red, and you couldn't wait for him to pick you up for your date. Ignoring the ringing doorbell, you checked in the mirror one last time to make sure the words inked in your side were hidden. Just barely out of sight. Perfect. Going to the door, you twisted over to pull your heels on as you went. He was at the door, holding flowers like a perfect gentleman. You kiss him hello, turning around to place the flowers in water. Suddenly, he's right behind you, fingers gently tugging your dress to the side. "A tattoo? Why didn't you tell me?" His fingers are tracing over the scrawling words, sending goosebumps over your skin. "I was going to show you later, but you obviously have no patience." You can feel his smile as he pulls the dress back into place. "I'll pretend that I didn't see it and you can still show me."