| 86 | You're On Your Period

Lionel Messi-
"You feeling any better babe?" Leo asked, peaking his head into the bathroom. He had ran you a hot bath since your cramps were absolutely killing you. "Mmm, a little," you replied. "Need anything?" You shook your head, playing with the bubbles on top of the water. "Wait. Actually, I need a kiss." He smiled and walked over to you, dropping to his knees so he could lean over the tub to kiss you. "Now what do you really need?" he whispered. "You know me too well," you giggled. "Could you maybe, just maybe, go and get me a stawberry milkshake?" "Course I can. Anything else?" He stood up. "Uh... I might run out of tampons..." He blushed, "I can believe I'm so whipped that I'm going to go by you tampons." "Well don't forget, this means that I get unlimited kisses all week..."

Neymar Jr.-
You had the worst headache in the history of headaches. You'd cry if crying didn't hurt so bad. You couldn't move a muscle. So you laid in the bed, everything cut off, curtains drawn, lights off. Even your breathing was painful. After a while, a sense of calm washed over you. The pain wasn't gone by any means, but you could focus on something other than your throbbing head. Until... "Babe! Where are you?!" your extremely loud boyfriend yelled, running up the stairs like a heard of elephants. He flung the bedroom door open. "Hi!" "SH!" you screeched. "What's wrong?" he frowned, flopping onto the bed. You busted out in tears from annoyance and pain. "Oh my God, baby, what..." "M-m-my vagina is bleeding and my head is dying and you come in here being loud and jostling me around and it hurts," you sobbed. "Honey, sugar pie, love bug, baby, come here," he said, pulling you into his arms, "I'm sorry." You laid your head on his chest, focusing on his heartbeat. "Don't move. Don't speak. Just... lemme lay here, alright." "Okay," he whispered. And he stayed there for hours, not moving even an inch, and held you until you calmed down and fell asleep. When you woke up, head still sore but not too bad, he still hadn't moved. "Feel better?" he asked when you looked up at him. "Yeah," you replied, cuddling him closer. "How long did I sleep?" "Um... 7ish hours?" "You haven't moved in 7 hours?" "Nope. You needed me baby. I wouldn't leave." You smiled. "Thank you Neymar." "No problem, honey bun."

Marc Bartra-
You stood in front of the mirror, looking at your stomach. You didn't feel to sick, but your body said otherwise. You were so bloated, you looked four months pregnant. Which your boyfriend must have thought as well... "Um... what are you doing?" he asked, walking into the room. He looked white as a sheet. "Just looking. Why, what's wrong?" "You-you had a bump..." "No I didn't?" "You do!" You lifted up your shirt and looked in the mirror again, then laughed at him. "You have a sister! You should know better!" "Um, what?" "Oh my gosh, I'm not pregnant Marc! I'm bloated cause I'm on my period." He's face darkened in embarassment. "Oh. Um. Sorry. Yeah.." He backed slowly out of the room. You continued to laugh at your poor, confused boyfriend.

Sergi Roberto-
You woke up, extremely pissed to see blood in your underwear. Of course, it'd come early. You sighed, took care of your problem, and headed to the living room. Sergi was already up, playing video games. You sat down on the couch beside him, throwing your legs in his laps and pulling a blanket over you. "You alright?" he asked, still watching his game. "Don't feel good." "That time of month?" "Yep." "Ah." He finshed the round of his game. After it was over, he dropped the controller and started rubbing your legs. "So you don't want to do anything today?" he asked, hope in his voice. You chuckled. "No, not really. Play your game babe. I'm gonna nap, then I'm gonna eat my weight in food, then I'm gonna nap again. Join me if you want." He smiled, scooting up the couch to kiss you. "I kinda love your period." "You're the only one," you laughed. He grinned. "You sure you don't mind if I play?" "Course not. Go baby." "Lemme know if you need anything, Miss Best Girlfriend in the world," he replied, starting a new round.