"oh my gosh, i'm so sorry." you spoke as you looked up. "spencer, hey." you smiled as you looked up at the man standing over you.

"hey, i thought you were um going to the bathroom."he stumbled out and you instantly felt bad. "i did, but i ran into this guy and he was hammered so i brought him to his room, i was going to stop by my room then come back, i'm sorry." you lied, well half lied, you did take a hammered guy to his room and you were going to go by your room and go back to the bar. "it's okay." he sighed and you smiled. "we can go back to the bar." you suggested and he chewed on his lip looking down at the time.

"could we just hang out in your room? it's getting late, and i don't really feel like going back to the bar." he said softly and you nodded. "yeah, of course." you smiled nodding, and he smiled before you led him to your room.

you got to the door and put in the keycard, unlocking it before walking inside. he smiled and you shut the door behind him before taking off your heels and walked to the bed. he sat down at the end and you sat next to him. "wanna start off where we left?" you asked and he nodded, you two began talking again.

two hours passed, even though it felt like two minutes, you really enjoyed his presence. "i should really get going." spencer said you sighed. "could you just stay? you can leave in the morning, i know we just met and i'm basically still a stranger, but i'm not a serial killer." you giggled and he laughed before shrugging. "yeah, sure." he smiled and you smiled nodding. "i'm going to go change in the bathroom." you told him before walking into the bedroom, changing into a white oversized shirt with some nike shorts.

you took off your makeup and everything before walking out and he was sat up in the bed, under the blanket. you smiled and climbed next to him. "even though we just met like a few hours ago, i feel like i've known you all my life, i feel really comfortable around you." you smiled as you brought the blanket over your body.

"me too." he smiled and you smiled back at him. "is it okay if i just slept in my boxers?" he asked and you nodded quickly. "of course, but only if i can see what you've been hiding under that suit." you joked, seeing his face get bright red and he laid next to you.

you turned towards him, on your side. "i'm not tired yet, keep talking." you told him and and he nodded before beginning to talk.

although you didn't really listen to him, you just stared at his lips the whole time and before you knew it your lips were on his.

you started to pull away when he didn't kiss back, but he cupped your cheeks and moved his lips against yours and you smiled, your hands resting on the back of his neck, playing with the hair that rested on the nape of his neck.

you felt something wet slip across your tongue and you assumed it was his tongue so you parted your lips and he immediately slipped his tongue into your mouth and you let out a quiet moan at the feeling as you moved your tongue against his, pushing your body closer to his.

he pulled one hand away from your cheek and rested it on the bed next to your face as he hovered on top of you. he pulled away and started to kiss down your jaw and you let out another moan, feeling him smile against your jaw as he went down to your neck and started to suckle on the skin, leaving purple marks on the left side of your neck.

he pulled away and looked up at you, his hand on the hem of your shirt. "can i?" he asked you quickly nodded as he brought the shirt over your head, leaving you half naked since you hardly ever wore bras to sleep.

he bit his lip and he looked up at you as he bent down, flattening his tongue against your nipple, your breath hitching it your throat as he started to suck on the bud, your fingers tugging at his loose curls. his tongue flicked against the skin, his large hand cupping the other breast in his hand, kneading it as you let out more moans.