Sam LaRusso - Friendship pt. 1

Y/n stretched her arms over her head, taking in deep breaths of the fresh outside air, gripping her phone tightly. She glanced over at Sam, seeing the girl mindlessly swiping through instagram.

Y/n sighed as she leaned back on the couch, tossing her phone beside her. "I'm bored."

Sam looked up at her, laughing quietly as she turned off her phone, leaning forwards. "Well, what do you want to do?"

"I don't know," Y/n sighed again, earning a chuckle from Sam. "I just want to do something."

"We could go for a swim?"

"Already did that."

"Alright," Sam smiled. "We could go for another swim?"

Y/n laughed quietly, leaning her head back so she was looking at the ceiling. "Alright, we can go for another swim."

Sam and Y/n stood up, tugging off their swimsuit covers, kicking off their flip flops. They looked at eachother, neither saying a word as they simultaneously took off in a sprint, both diving into the pool together.

They swam to the top, giggles erupting as soon as they caught their breath. Sam pushed her hair back off her face as she swam, staying above the surface.

Y/n went under once, pushing her hair back as she swam to the top, turning to face Sam. "Oh, you'll never guess who I ran into at the-"

Y/n was about to mention that she had ran into her crush when the devil himself walked out, towards the pool.

"Hey ladies,"

"Hey Robby." Y/n and Sam said at the same time, both of them smiling at him to notice the look on eachothers faces.

"Wanna join us? The water feels great." Y/n said as she swam towards Robby, Sam following close behind.

"Yeah, it's amazing, just what's needed on a hot day like this." Sam nodded, looking up at him.

"Eh, I might join later. I'm going to work on some of the skills from practice yesterday." He smiled at the two of them, winking just before he walked away.

_____Time Skip because I'm Lazy_____

Later that evening, Y/n and Sam sat on Sam's bed, both having discarding their phones, content with just talking.

"Okay, okay," Sam took a deep breath before laughing again, immediately trying to regain her composure. "Alright, so… I haven't asked this in forever, who do you like?"

"Who do I like?" Y/n asked, raised a brow as she continued to laugh, Sam laughing as well. "Eh, no one…"

"Oooh, who is he??" Sam leaned forwards, practically willing Y/n to say who she likes.

"Alright, alright… It's Robby."

"Oh my God, you like Robby?" Sam shouted, startled. "As in Robby Keene? So do I."

"Really?" Y/n laughed quietly as Sam nodded. "Oh my God, that's crazy."

"Well, it doesn't matter too much." Sam shrugged. "You seen how Robby looked at me while we were in the pool today."

"Pshh, please." Y/n rolled her eyes, shaking her head as she crossed her arms. "He winked at me."

"In your dreams-"

"Well I must have been dreaming."

"Of course you were, Robby likes me." Sam leaned back against the wall. "I'm his type."

Y/n rolled her eyes again, standing up off of Sam's bed. Without a word, she grabbed her bag and phone, leaving the LaRusso house.

"Hey, Y/n-" Someone called behind her, and as she turned around, she was met with Robby running towards her.

"You heard us, didn't you?"

"Yeah… and well… Sam's wrong, I would love to take you out on a date." Robby said once he reached her. "How's Friday at seven sound? Just don't tell her, I don't think she'd take it too well…"

Y/n smiled slightly, nodding. Deep down she knew she shouldn't go out with the guy her best friend liked… but she liked him too… "Sounds perfect, I'll see you then."