Miguel Diaz - Best Friends Girl pt 2

Miguel's heart dropped as he looked at the hurt features on Y/n's face, the only thing he could think of doing, was to comfort her.

He wrapped her in a tight hug, feeling her body shake as she tried to hide her sobs. The familiar ache in his chest returned, but for a completely different reason this time.

Anger flowed through his veins as he hugged her, he wanted nothing more than to hurt Hawk, make him regret even being born.

But right now, Y/n needed comfort. She sniffed and pulled away. "I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm here you probably have something better to do-"

"No-" He cut her off, before clearing his throat. "No, no, I was actually, I was going to find you."

"Oh," Y/n chucked quietly, wiping away the tears that were under her eyes. "Well, I know you and Hawk are friends, so you probably don't care."

"That isn't true," Miguel lead Y/n over to a bench that was close to his apartment, the both of them sitting down. "What happened?"

"I went over to his house, and I saw him in the window with Moon."

"So how do you know he was cheating on you?" Miguel's brow furrowed as he looked at the girl beside him.

"Well, considering I saw them in a lip lock, and neither of them had shirts on, that was my first clue."

"Right…" Miguel nodded. "Well, okay, I'm not sure if this is the right time to tell you but I was actually looking for yoy because… I had something to tell you…"

"Oh? Well, you can go ahead and tell me anything." She shrugged, shaking her head. "My nights already been bad, so it'll either get worse, or better."

"I… I like you, Y/n. I like you a lot, and I wish that you were mine, not his and I was going to tell you but then you told me that he cheated on you but I just, I don't know… I understand if you don't feel the same, I just thought you should-"

"Shh." Y/n said as she leaned close to Miguel, she glanced down at his lips before looking in his eyes.

She pressed her lips to his, placing a hand on his cheek as he deepened the kiss.

"What is going on?" A loud voice sounded infront of them, causing the pair to break apart and see a very disgruntled Hawk.

"Obviously I'm kissing Miguel, now if you don't mind-"

"Did you forget that you're my girlfriend?" 

"Did you forget that you had a girlfriend when you hooked up with Moon?"

That comment caught him off guard as he looked between Y/n and Miguel. Miguel looked him in the eyes, his anger evident to both who saw him.

After a moment, Hawk glared at Miguel. "Get your lips away from my-"

"I'm not your girlfriend, now leave me alone."

"Come on, it was a mistake-"

"No, trusting you was the mistake, I don't want to talk to you, I don't want to look at you. Now just go."

Hawk looked at her, scowling before he pressed his lips together turning away. "And here I was, thinking that you were my friends."

Miguel scoffed. "My friends wouldn't hurt their girlfriends."

Hawk clenched his hands together, spinning around, swinging a left hook at Miguel, but he blocked it.

A full on fight broke out between the two boys, Y/n eventually coming out of shock to pull Miguel away from Hawk, inspecting his injuries.

"Let me help clean you up, Miguel." She said, looking at his busted lip, and what would be a black eye.

Hawk looked up at her from the ground, and after one glare, Y/n turned around and walked inside with Miguel.