Johnny Lawrence - First Dates

"Excuse me, are you Y/n Y/l/n?"

The young woman glanced towards the voice, hesitating when she seen an older man before slowly nodding. "Yes…"

"I'm Johnny, Johnny Lawrence."

Her eyes went as she extended her hand. "Oh yes, hey." She laughed quietly. "It's nice to to finally meet you."

"Yeah you too, I'm glad you agreed to go out with me. I've been looking forward to this all week." He shook her hand slowly, smiling.

"Same here." She smiled at him, motioning for him to sit down across from her. "I remember you mentioning you like Coors banquets, so I took the liberty of ordering you one."

"Hey awesome." Johnny chuckled quietly. "I'm surprised you remember, I told you that when we first started talking."

Y/n shrugged, glancing down as she turned slightly red. "Yeah, I remember the most random things, it's both a blessing and a curse." She looked back up. "Anyways, why don't you tell me a bit about yourself? Something you haven't told me."

"Well, I'm divorced, I have a seventeen year old who looks older than you, and I'm a Sensei at the Dojo I own."

"You own a dojo? That's so cool." Y/n chuckled quietly, resting her elbows on the table, leaning forwards. "I always wanted to learn karate, I just never did."

"Well maybe I can teach you one day." He smiled slightly, taking a sip of the beer before glancing away. "Maybe after dinner?"

"I'm down for that." She smiled, raising a shoulder in agreeance as she looked at him. There was a moment of silence, neither saying a thing. "You have the nicest eyes."

This time, Johnny turned red. His chucked, but it came out as more of a scoff, and Y/n laughed.

"Well, why don't we order something?"

-

After dinner, Y/n followed Johnny to the Dojo, getting out of her car and looking around. She followed him inside and smiled.

"I bet you…a coors banquet…that I could beat you, despite never having a day of karate training in my life." She glanced at him, teasing.

"Oh yeah? Well I would happily accept that bet, but I'd break you, and that's not something you want to do to someone you like."

She raised a brow, smirking ever so slightly as her eyes danced mischievously. "Chicken?"

"I'm not chicken-"

"Oh you're definitely a chicken." She laughed, nudging his arm playfully. "It's okay, I wouldn't want to fight me either. I've never lost."

"What, were you a street fighter or something?"

She shrugged, winking as she stepped away. "Okay, so what's one of the hardest moves to learn?"

"You sure you don't want to start with something easier?" He asked as he stepped closer to her, laughing.

"Oh, I'm a fast learner."

"Alright, alright, first things we have to do is work on your stance." He held her wrists gently, positing her.

She glanced up at him, smiling a bit. He froze, not moving himself or her as he looked down at her.

She pressed her lips to his softly, wrapping an hand on his neck as his hands rested on her hips.

He pulled away slowly, looking at her. "We should probably get back to that move." Y/n grinned, stepping back. "Maybe you'll be better at that than kissing." She teased lightheartedly as his jaw clenched, and he frowned.

"I'm kidding, kidding." She raised her hands in surrender. "You're not too bad at kissing."

"And here I was, thinking you were pretty good." He rolled his eyes, teasing back. "Anyways, back into the stance."