Johnny Lawrence - Surprising News

Hey hey, an update--
Yeah, this is horrible, I know but it's an update. Beggers can't be choosers.
_______________

Y/n rubbed the bridge of her nose as she sat outside the apartment complex that Johnny lived in.

She'd been trying to convince herself to go inside for half an hour, yet she couldn't manage to even get out.

She closed her eyes, and leaned her head back, only to be startled when someone knocked on the window.

Her heart rate quickened, but it slowed down when she seen that it was only Johnny, leaning against her car.

She rolled down the window, smiling softly at him as he laughed quietly. "You uh...coming in or are you just going to sit out here all day?"

"I hadn't decided yet." Y/n shrugged, laughing it off as though she was teasing. "I suppose I can come in."

Johnny opened the door and after grabbing her purse, she slid out. The pair walked inside his apartment.

"Want a beer?"

"No thanks-"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong?"

"Something is wrong, you never say no to a beer, and you never sit outside for thirty minutes, what is wrong?"

"Johnny, it's nothing."

"Y/n, you know you can tell me anything..."

She sighed, slipping her hands into her pockets as she raised her shoulders. "Alright...I'm pregnant."

Johnny shut the fridge, turning around as he laughed quietly. "Ha, ha, very funny Y/n."

"I'm serious."

There was nothing but silence as Johnny stared at her. Y/n didn't know what to say, she hadn't planned on just flat out say it, she hadn't planned on just waltzing in, declining a beer and ruining his life.

Johnny walked over to the table, standing by the opposite side. He sat the beer down, looking at the table for a moment before clearing his throat.

"This isn't funny." He looked back up a her. She shook her head, shrugging as if to say 'Obviously.'

"I'm serious, Johnny. I am pregnant, and the baby is yours."

"Well duh, I'd hope so. You and I are kind of dating, at least I thought we were."

"We were- I mean, we are." She said. "I was just...I was just clarifying, before you could assume anything else."

The silence invaded again as he looked at her. "So... are you going to keep it?"

"I plan to...yes."

"So I'm going to-"

"I don't expect you to stick around, or even be a part of this child's life, I just felt like you should know... I've seen enough situations where the father isn't told and it goes insane- that's not the point, the point is, do what you want." Y/n held her hands out in defense. "I'm not forcing you into anything."

Johnny slowly walked over to her, slipping his hands into hers. "You're telling me... I'm going to be a dad? Again?"

She nodded slowly, slightly confused that he wasn't sending his fist through a wall or telling her to get out...or both.

He laughed quietly, grinning. "Hey, maybe I won't screw this one up."

"Wait, so-"

"Yes, Y/n. Yes, I want to be a part of this kids life, I wasn't there for Robbie's and...I just...I want to prove that I can be a good dad, I can be a good man..."

"You don't need to prove that to anyone, Johnny, people can see that, they can see that you try-"

"Still...I want to show you, and Robbie and myself." He said. "Just promise me...promise me, you won't leave me..."

"Promise me you won't become a drunk again."

Johnny frowned, sighing.

"I'm not saying never drink again." Y/n laughed. "I'm just saying, drink responsibly."

"Alright, that I can at least try to do." He smiled at her, kissing her quickly. "I can't believe I'm actually going to be a dad."