Robby Keene - Take a Break pt 2

Ya'lllll my book has only been published for about ten days and I didn't expect to have close to a seven hundred views already- I'm so glad all of you like it!! ♥♥♥
_______________________________

Three days had passed since Robby told Y/n that they should take a break, three days had passed since Y/n agreed.

For three days, Y/n didn't speak to Robby, and Robby didn't speak to Sam. Sam on the other hand, had tried numerous times apologizing to both Robby and Y/n, neither of them giving her the time of day.

Now, it was Monday, and after spending the weekend angry and having successfully ignoring both people, Y/n made up her mind. She couldn't go any longer without training, even if that meant she had to see Robby and Sam. Together. Most likely sparing.

"If I see them in a lip lock, Heaven help us all." She mumbled to herself as she tossed her bag into the floor of the passenger side of her car.

She got in, and with several deep breaths, and her music possibly way too loud, she made her way to the location of Miyagi-do.

When she arrived, no one was outside, aside from…Sam.

She placed her hand on the gear shift, nearly putting it back in reverse, until someone opened her passenger door.

Y/n jump, clutching her shirt as she looked at the person. "Robby- Oh God, What do you think you're doing?" She scolded him, her voice right below a holler.

"We need to talk-"

"No, we don't." Y/n turned off her car, opening her door only to have him grab her forearm, tight but not rough. "Let me go." She turned and looked at him, halfway out of the car.

"Listen, I know I'm the one who said we should take a break, I know I'm the one who said I can't do this " He said, his eyes pleading for her to listen to what he was saying. "But I shouldn't have. What you saw, looked bad. I'll admit."

Y/n pulled her arm from his grasp, getting back fully in the car, her gaze never leaving his as she shut the door.

"Sam knew you were there… she seen you, which is why she kissed me." Robby's voice was honest as he continued to explain. "She knew that you would react quickly, and I wouldn't know what to do, because it would catch me off guard. I know I sound like I'm lying but Y/n, I miss you. I need you in my life, I- I'm sorry."

"Robby?" She said quietly, biting her lip as she looked at him, then over at Sam, before looking back at Robby. "If I ever see you kissing Sam, or any other girl, I will be forced to destroy you during training even more than I already do."

"Does this mean you forgive me for acting childish?"

She looked off to the side for a moment, pretending to contemplate if she should or not. "Yeah, sure I guess." She chuckled quietly, leaning towards him.

He pressed his lips to hers, as she smiled slightly "We should probably get to training."

"Yeah, yeah." Robby leaned back, opening the passenger door. "You're probably right, Mr. LaRusso's been watching us for the last two minutes, and well…"

He cut himself off, deciding that for his sake, it was best not to mention how ticked off Sam looked after having watched the pair make up after trying to tear them apart.

Sam looked away quickly, her eyes having locked with Y/n's momentarily.   Y/n leaned over, her fingers resting below Robby's chin as she pulled him towards her, kissing him roughly.

She pulled back, winking at him as she slid out of her car, leaving a very stunned Robby. Approaching a, most likely equally stunned, LaRusso Father and Daughter.

"Uhm- well, whenever Robby gathers his bearings, we can start." Mr. LaRusso said, glancing between the three teens.