Chapter 44

Days Later...

Bella P.O.V

I tried to stay away from Charlie and Tanya for now, just until Edward comes back with Matthew, which they are today. Fortunately, Matthew got healed fast. The only thing that he has to do is rest for a couple days and he'll be like nothing ever happened.

No one has found who was the one who put the rubber snake in the barn or who let the horse loose. That just makes me worried that whoever did this, had a really bad intention to hurt us.

But, I guess there was someone else who wanted to hurt me, and her name is Tanya. What made things worse it's that when Edward came back, he came hurt, believing that I betrayed him.

Unfortunately, that was not the worst that happened that day.

Edward P.O.V

We were about to get on the helicopter when I got a message from Irina saying that Bella wasn't was I believed she was.

I frown at her text and then immediately I get a picture.

Jacob holding Bella's face and kissing her. The background was the hallway of our room and she didn't seem to try to pull him away. Fury ran through my veins when I saw that picture, I knew that being with him under the same ruff would bring her old memories. I knew it.

Carlisle noticed my mood change but knew exactly not to make questions when I'm in this behavior.

When we got back to the ranch I headed directly to Bella's old bedroom, where I left my whip before getting married with Bella.

"Edward?" Bella walked in, "how come you didn't come say hi?" She asked, walking up to me.

I take the whip out, "I have things to do."

"Why is the whip out?" She asked.

"Why don't you go with Jacob, huh?" I hiss at her.

"What?"

"You're a liar," I walk past her.

I walk in my office but she followed me. Her eyes are filled with tears, her face expression is hurt.

"What are you talking about?" She sobbed.

"You said you loved me," I growled, "but go behind me back and kiss your ex."

"Edward," she sobbed, "Edward, please look at me."

I don't.

"I didn't kiss him," she whimpers, "he kissed me, I pushed him back. I love you, you know that. You know me better... I'm not even going to ask you how did you find out because I know Irina and Tanya did. She was hurt that Jacob didn't love her, that he kissed me. She said that she was going to do this!"

"Get out," I sighed.

"Look at me," she grabbed my face. "I love you, and I'm sorry. He kissed me, he's now the one who doesn't want to let me go, Edward, please!"

"Bella, I said get out!" I shout.

"I'm not until we talk!"

"What's going on here?" Charlie walked in. Behind him came the rest of the family, including that bastard.

"You," I point to Jacob, "I want you out of my ranch. Away from my wife!"

"What?" Irina asked. "You should kick her out!"

"I'm not leaving," Jacob stepped up, "and if I am, I'm taking her with me."

"She's my wife," I walk up to him. "Out!"

"You would have to kill me first before I leave without her," Jacob hissed at me.

"Jacob, just go," Bella sobbed.

"Shut up," Irina snapped.

"Stay out of this," Bella snapped, too.

"Get out of my house before I actually kill you," I growled at him.

"Edward, calm down," Jasper stepped up. "Alice, take Bella out."

"No, just let me talk to my husband," Bella sobbed. Her respiration was accelerating, and she started shaking.

"Bella, calm down," Carlisle walked up to her.

"Just... I need to talk to Edward can everyone please!" She cried.

"Take Bella out, I need to talk to Jacob," I growl walking to the other side of my office. Looking away from them.

There's silence but then I hear steps.

"Edward, would you just-"

"Stop!"

Everything happened so fast.

The next thing I turn around and swing my whipe. Bella is right behind me and falls on the ground. Everyone has shocked looks on their face as I look at Bella. Whimpering, she looks up at me, her hand holding her arm. Her face is bright red, her eyes are red and her face is wet from her tears.

She takes her arm away and, there, I see it. A bright red mark on her arm, with drops of blood falling down her arm.

Jacob was about to rush over her but Emmett stops him. Emmett, Carlisle and Charlie rush up to us.

"Bella, I'm-" I try to touch but she backs away. Fear reflects on her face, she won't stop crying.

Carlisle kneels beside her and checks her arm.

"I need disinfect it and a band to wrap it up," he said. His arms wrap around her and he walked out with her and the rest behind him.

Jacob stays. "I knew you were bad for her, but, I would never imagine you would hurt her."

"I didn't know she was behind me," I snap. "Get out of here before I kick you out."

~~~~ Later That Day ~~~~

That night I walked in by Irina's room where she talked with Tanya, obviously. I stop and listen to what they're saying.

"No, I now feel guilty, Tanya," Irina cried. "We both know Jacob kissed Bella and you took that picture before she pushed him away. You told me to send it to him, for God's sake! And now, look at what happened, Edward whipped her."

"You should be happy," Tanya growled, "this is what we wanted. Bella it's not going to want to stay with a man that whipped her. And when that happens, I'll be there for Edward."

"No," Irina snapped, "I didn't want this to happen. Jacob and Edward love Bella, even though it hurts me... It hurts me even more that Bella got hurt because of us!"

I decided not to listen anymore and walk to my room. With a deep breath, I walk in. Bella sits on our bed, looking out the window, her face dry with her tears.

"Bella?" I walked up to her.

She looks at me but her expression is hard to read. I don't know wether she's mad or sad, maybe both, I have no idea.

"Can I see your arm?" I asked.

"No," she said.

I kneel down and hug her legs. She tenses when she feels my touch but doesn't push me away. I acted like a total ass by not giving her a chance to explain anything to me, by letting my jealousy blind me and I ended up hurting the women I loved.

"I'm so sorry," I said, against her legs.

Author's Note:

Mwahahahah

January 29, 2015

Vote!

Comment!

~Joan0324