Chapter 43

Bella P.O.V

The next morning Edward called me to say good morning, just what I needed.

"You sound frustrated," he said, his voice also sounds tired.

"Don't you think having Tanya, Irina and my mom under the same ruff it's not frustrating," I snap. I let out a sigh and say, "I'm sorry, maybe the hormones. I just need to hear your voice."

"I'm here," he said.

"How's Matthew doing?" I ask.

"He's been in the operation since last night, something about his spine... I have no idea."

I sigh. "He's going to be okay, you'll see. When we least notice we're going to have Matthew running around the house, playing cars and calling our names."

"Hopefully. I have to go, Love, Carlisle and I are going to have lunch together," he said. "I love you."

"I love you, more."

"No, you don't," he chuckle. "Bye, Love."

I smiled. "Text me later, Sir, or I'll get mad."

"Ahoy, captain."

I laugh and hang up. The room now seems so empty without Edward, the house is really silent without Matthew. I close my eyes and lay back on my bed.

I didn't tell Edward about Jacob telling Tanya and Irina knowing about my past with him. I didn't want to upset him, he's not actually happy with me being here without him and Jacob here. He did tell Jasper about keeping an eye on Jacob, keeping him away from me.

Later that day, I walked in Edward's office searching for some papers Steven asked me for. He called me this morning also, saying he was on his way here for the whole process of Irina's marriage with Jacob.

I jump when I hear the door being shut closed. I turn around and see Tanya standing there, her faces is filled with hate. I step back, giving her the same look.

"Is it his?" She asked, walking up to me.

"Is what his?" I ask back.

"The baby."

I growl. "Don't be stupid, Tanya, this baby it's Edward's wether you like it or not. I'm going to be with him, not matter what."

She shakes her head. "I can't believe you have your husband and your ex in the same house," she walked closer, "you ruined my life. You took the man I love, the money that's suppose to be mine, the family that we were supposed to be!"

She suddenly grabs my arm and yanks it. I growl, pulling my hand but she grips harder.

"Trust me that if it wasn't because of that bastard you're carrying, I would kill you right now!" She snapped.

"Oh, yeah? Well, maybe that's because you don't have the balls to do it," I chuckle, pulling my arm. "You are not going to risk your nail polish on my blood."

"Don't tempt me, bitch, or I will!" She hisses.

"I would love to see you try!" I snapped, back.

She let's go. Suddenly, I hit the floor and she's about to hop on me if I don't kick her with the heel of my shoe. She screams and the door is slammed open.

"Tanya, leave her alone!" Charlie shouted. He runs up to me and picks me up. I noticed everyone comes rushing in behind him. "Sweetie, are you okay? Did she hurt you?"

"I'm okay," I breath, touching my belly.

"Why are you defending her?!" Tanya was about to jump up to us but Emmett and Jacob grab her.

"You touch my sister, I'll kill you," Emmett growled.

"Why is everyone fucking defending her?! You bitch, I hate you! You ruined my fucking life!"

Charlie hugged me tighter and pulled my hair back.

"Leave her alone, Tanya!" Charlie snapped.

"You're my father, you're suppose to support me!" Tanya cried.

"Stop," Charlie said, again.

"Why?" She sobbed.

"Because she's your sister," he said, calmly.

Shock runs through my entire body, seems like it happens to her, too. I back away from Charlie, looking at him shocked. He looks back at me, with sadness reflected in his eyes.

"What?" I whimper.

"Charlie," mom comes closer, "I told you that now was not the time."

"I couldn't let both my daughter's try to kill each other," Charlie said. "Tell her the truth, Renee."

"No, no!" Tanya cried. "She can't be my sister, that bitch is lying!"

Charlie sighed. "Look at yourself, Tanya. Look at her. You two are almost exactly alike, she's your sister. You can't live in hate with your own sister."

I run past Tanya and hug Emmett. "Mom," I say against his chest, "please tell me he's lying."

"I'm so sorry," she sobbed.

I start crying against Emmett.

"I was his assistant back then and on a business trip it happened. I loved him but I already had Emmett and his father died months ago, Charlie was married. But one night after a few beers... it happened and later on when Charlie missed work because his wife was having Tanya... I found out I was pregnant. I quieted and searched for a new job because I didn't want him to know."

"You cheated on my mother," Tanya growled. "And you had a daughter! A bitch!"

"Tanya, stop it!"

"Don't tell me to fucking stop!" She yelled. "You just told me that the women that I hate is my sister!"

My legs start shaking and when I least notice it, everything goes black.

~~~~~ Hours Later ~~~~~

I wake up in my bed, Emmett sleeping next to me with his hand holding mine. I look over and see that we're alone. I'm alone with my brother, or half brother. The simple idea forms tears in my eyes, makes me nauseous.

"You woke up," he groans, sitting up. His big hand touches my forehead. "Edward said we had to take care of you, he didn't have to ask me twice."

I get off the bed and sit on my brother's lap. I hugged him tightly, he hugged me back. No one said anything, we just hugged like brothers.

"I knew that she hated me because of what Edward did to her," I said, "but now because of this she's going to hate me even more."

"You shouldn't have to worry about that." He rubbed my back. "Perhaps, you can solve things with her."

I look at him and shake my head. "No, Tanya's hate towards me it's something that no even being the same blood will take it away. It's way too late for that now, Emmett."

"What do you mean?"

"That... Mom saw them, she knew who Charlie was, who Tanya was and she still kept quiet," I sobbed, "she let me hate my half sister and she hates me with everything she haves... I can't do this."

"Sweetie," he hugged me, "You're not alone. I'm here, Rose, Alice, everybody who loves you and in about eight months this little one," he places his hand on my still flat belly, "will be here, too."

"I love you, brother."

"I love you, sister."

January 25, 2015

Vote!

Comment!

~Joan0324