Chapter 5

Bella P.O.V

The next day I woke up early, showered and got changed in my uniform.

That morning I helped Esme and Consuelo cook dinner. Consuelo is my age I think or a year younger.

"Missus," Finnic the butler comes in. He's I think in he's early 50s. "The gentleman are ready to have their breakfast."

"Right away," Esme says. "Bella, Consuelo, take the food to the table."

I take a tray, Consuelo takes a tray and we walk to the dinning table.

"How can you serve him?" I ask as we walk to the dinning table.

"I know that Mr. Cullen is a jerk but his father and brother are the nicest people ever." She says.

"I hope." We walk in the dinning room. Edward sits on the head of the table reading a newspaper. His brother the blond one sits on one side and his father on the other side.

I walk up and place the tray of fresh bread at the center of the table. Consuelo places the drinks while I put the food plates in front of them. As I place the place in front of Mr. Asshole I see the on his lap he has his whip. Does he ever leave without it. I bet the bastard showers with it.

"Well, hello there," the blond guy smiles at me. "Who's this beauty?"

"My name is Isabella, I'm the new maid," I smile at him.

"Nah, you must be a model." He winks at me.

"No, I'm not," I blush. "Just a maid."

"I'm Jasper Cullen."

"And I'm Carlisle." The dad says.

"Nice to meet you, gentleman."

"Call us by our names," Jasper says. "And well call you Isabella or Isa, or Izzy or Bella."

"My friends call me Bella." I smile.

"Very well, Bells."

My smile fades. Jake used to call me Bells every single time we saw each other. I smile sadly.

"You would like something else, Mr." Asshole, "Cullen." I mutter looking at Edward.

"No, leave." He says without looking at me.

"And you?" I ask looking at Carlisle and Jasper.

"We're okay, thank you, Bella." Carlisle smiles.

I nod. "Then excuse us." I say walking out of the dinning room with Consuelo.

I stump in the kitchen muttering insults to him under my breath.

"Bella?" Esme asks.

"I don't know how much of his attitude I can take, I just been here hours and I already want to... Ah!" I growl sitting down.

"I know Edward has a bad attitude," Esme serves us our breakfast. "But there's a good person in there. Just give him time and you'll get used to it."

I shake my head.

"Bella!" Matthew runs in and hugs me. "Good morning!"

"Hello, kiddo. Sleep well?" I ask as I hug him back.

"Yup."

I smile. We all have breakfast together, it was fun. We laughed made funny comments. Seems like they all got used to Mr. Cullen's bad attitude, I think I can handle it too.

"Isabella, Consuelo," Finnik comes in. "The gentleman are done eating. Mr. Edward expects you, Ms. Swan, to clean the dinning table, his office, Mr. Jasper's room and his room. Vacuumed and everything. The rest, you know your jobs." We all nod. "And Matthew, Mr. Cullen says next time do not go pass the kitchen or else no one this stop will stop him from doing his job."

Matthew shivers. What a dick is Mr. Cullen.

"Now," he says.

We all get up. Consuelo and I walk to the dinning table where now just Edward sits talking on the phone.

"Tell him I don't care if the contract is not ready yet I want the report on my desk by tomorrow!" He hisses.

Consuelo and I start cleaning when he stumps the phone on the table making everything - and us - shake. I roll my eyes and keep cleaning.

"Leave, Consuelo, I want to talk to Bella." He orders. Consuelo looks at me, I nod.

She leaves.

"For your information, Sir, for you I'm Isabella." I say putting my hands behind my back.

"So why did you tell my brother and father to call you Bella?"

"Only friends call me Bella." I state.

He laughs. "Well, Isabella, let me tell you that I don't like the service socializing with my family."

"I get it really well, Mr. Cullen but just let me tell you that if they talk to me in the nicest way they did this morning of course I'll be friendly to them."

"So my orders are bullshit to you." He growls. "I know your mother is in debt, Isabella, so you might as well respect me before I fire you and you have no money to pay your mother's bills."

I take a deep breath. I can't loose my job right now, mom needs medicine, pay bills, the large amount of rent money we owe. He's using my own mother against me so I stay here and kneel before him like everyone else.

"Now, go do your job." He hisses.

I nod and leave. I swear one day I'm going to stab him in the gut with a butter knife see how much he likes it. I finish cleaning the dinning room and head off to his office. Yet again, he's there. I ignore him and do my job as he demands people to do theirs.

"Bring me a coffee," he says when I'm about to leave his office.

"Yes, Sir," I mutter and leave.

He's going to do everything he cans so I spend here a living hell. Well two can play this game Mr. Cullen.

Author's Note:

The marathon starts now! Next update will be at 5:00 pm SHARP! Hope you liked the new chapter and see you at the next update.

1/4

October 19, 2014

Vote!

Comment!

~Joan0324