Chapter 32

When i get out the car it looks bigger than it was before. For those who are wondering what it is.. it's a big sign that says welcome Mrs. Polibio and there's a ton of people sitting in these white chairs waiting for me and Tia to walk down the aisle and there's a preset waiting for us at the top. I start to cry and hold Mattia's hand tight he's rubbing my hand and is rubbing my tears off with his other hand. We walk down the aisle and stop at the front. Mattia walks to the left and I walk to the right. We do the whole marriage ceremony and then we get told to kiss. When we kiss it's different from any other kiss I've hand before. It was even different from the kiss me and Ale had when we got engaged. I start to pull away because I don't know when to stop. But Mattia grabs my face and pulls me in. He puts his tongue in a little and I invite it in. He pulls away and everyone stands up and claps and hollers. We walk down the aisle to a big build.
Mattia: I know we were supposed to have the ceremony in a couple weeks but I wanted to surprise you with this beautiful. I knew you were so excited and you started to get inpatient. So we wanted to surprise you today. Mrs. Polibio.
I smile. I give Mattia a real smile without covering up anything. I show him my braces. When I smile this time.
He walks me in and there's a massive sign that says
"Happy 21st Birthday Mrs. Polibio!"
There's a lot of people. I mean a lot.
I meet the main people in the gang.
There's 7 people
Leader: Oscar
1st Member: Kairi (Cosentino)
2nd Member: Roshaun (Diah)
3rd Member: Kevin (Salazar)
4th Member: Kobe (Morris)
5th Member is Mattia
And they announce that I'll be the 6th member.
I start to blush because everyone is looking at me and clapping. Mattia tells me to go talk to people and learn new people and to make friends. I'm nervous at first but someone walks up to me.
??: Hey
Y/N: Hello
??: You must be the bride and birthday girl.
Y/N: yeah that's me. I never got your name.
??: Oh so sorry my name is Devyn. Devyn Winkler. But you can call me devvy.
Y/N: nice to meet you Devvy I'm Y/N.
Next thing you now we find a seat and we get to now each other. We're actually very alike in many ways. You look at the time and it's almost 5 you guys have been taking for almost 3 hours straight. Mattia comes to you and puts his hand on your should.
Mattia: I've been lo-
He looks up and sees Devvy.
Mattia: What are you doing here?
Y/N: What's wrong Mattia? She's my friend.
Mattia: No she's not.
I look at Mattia and I see pain in his eyes. He's full of anger, pain, sadness. His bags start come back. I stand up and tell Devvy we'll be right back. I grab Mattia hand and guid him to an empty hallway. I place him on the wall.
I grab his face so he must look at me. His eyes start to warm up but there still cold.
Y/N: What's wrong. Explain to me what's wrong. It's our wedding day and my birthday. Where all supposed to be happy.
Mattia: That.....That bitch.......She dated my best friend......She used him.....She made him fall in love with her.... Then cheated on him....... Then set it up so she could be caught by him...... He caught them having sex in his bed.......The guy she was doing it with killed him.....His excuse was he scared him....He didn't do anything wrong he just walked in on them. There's videos. He shot him not once not twice but four times in the head. Devvy didn't do or say shit.
Mattia's eyes are dark brown and there's a large stream of water coming down them.
I wipe his tears of his face and leave him there.
I start to walk towards Devvy.
Y/N: Who invited you?
Devvy: I came to pick some stuff up and saw y'all were having a party and joined.
Y/N: you gotta go. Gimme this paper too. Don't text me. Have a goodnight.
She doesn't move so I grab her by her arm and pick her up to leave. She starts to ask me to let go and she didn't do anything wrong. She starts yelling and hitting me. It doesn't bother me till she messes up my hair. After that I grab one of the Twins guns because they were close I clock it back and point it in her face.
Y/N: if you don't leave right now it's not gonna be pretty.
She puts her hands up and says she didn't even kill him. I shot the floor the bullet lands 1inch away from her foot.
Devvy: Ok Ok I'll leave.
She starts walking and Mattia shots her in her back from behind me. I turn around and I look at Mattia.
Y/N: MATTIA! WHAT THE FUCK?!
He drops to the floor and just cry's. He doesn't say anything. He just lays there and cry's moaning his friends name. No one runs to Devvy because no one liked her. She betrayed so many. I tell everyone it's time to go home. They leave me and Tia in the middle of the room alone till the people who have to clean the body come. I rub his back so he can let it all out. He lays his head down on my legs. His body it weak from crying so hard.
Mattia: I miss him
Y/N: I know baby I know.
I just rub his back till he calms down enough to regain his strength. He try's to sit up and manages. I grab a chair and sit behind him for support. I massage his head so his headache will go away from all that sobbing. He just lays his head back into my lap and finally stops crying. He just sniffles once in a while which makes his whole body jump. I get him in the car and I drive us home. When we get home he undresses himself and lays in the bed. I get in the bed to and cuddle him.
Y/N: I'm sorry I didn't know. I would of asked her to leave. It's all my fault.
Mattia: No. It's not. You didn't know. I should of told you.