Chapter 2

After 30 minutes of traffic I finally made it! You might think my job is weird but I'm working in a mental hospital. I'm actually a therapist. I've been on a brake because I was travelling the world with my ex boyfriend. After we broke up I moved back to New Jersey and found a place of my own and now I'm back doing what I love. When I pull up there's a big gate along the border of the building. I have to sign in and show my ID. I park my car, grab my bag and walk to the front. " Hello you must be y/n" the security guard says as I walk up to him. "I'm she" I reply. "So it's your first day here. Before you walk in the building you must come to me to sign in. Oh sorry I never told you my name! My name is Oscar. Back to what I was saying after you sign in you must wash you hands and all that stuff you already know. Then you have to go to the office. For today you have to go to the office to see who your assigned patient is for today and if you and the patient get along then they will be you patient for as long as they're here." Oscar explains to me. It's a lot of information so I stay quiet, listen and nod my head. When I am doing washing my hands and all that, I went to the office. "Good morning y/n. I'm Mr. Jamal. I am your boss and the one you go to when you have a problem." Mr. Jamal explains " Hello Mr. Jamal. I was very curious about my patience." I asked " Yes your patients. I'll tell you about him during our walk to see him." He said. After that we head towards the door and he starts talking.