Chapter 9

I finally make it home and I can't find my keys. I walk back to my car open the door lean over and looking in between the seats to find my keys. I go to look under my seat and I feel someone up against me. I freeze. " I'm assuming you looking for these?" And I hear keys jingle. Without even turning around I knew who it was. I still haven't moved yet because all these questions just fall out of my mouth " How did you get out? So that was you who I saw? They didn't see you when left? What's going to happen if they find out your with me?" " Relax babe girl. Your going to be fine. They don't even check up on me there to scared to. I came because we need to finish what we started." He tells me. I stand up and he moves back to I have space to. I snatch the keys from him and his eyes open wide. I walk up to my door and open the door. And.... Ale is standing there arms crossed with a frown so big on his face. " Ma-Mattia what the fuck are you doing here aren't you supposed to b-" Mattia shots him right in the chest " -be in that dumb ass hospital yeah. Now move the fuck outta my way." Mattia finishes for him. I can't move. I'm stuck. Water starts to come to my eyes, and it all rushes down like water on a car window when it rains. " I- um Mattia.... WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!?" I scream and slam the door shut so no one hears. Thank god it was a silencer because my nosey ass neighbours would of been here faster then cops when a white person calls. Mattia giggles " What does it look like silly I shot em" He says trying not to laugh. " WELL HOW ARE WE GONNA CLEAN THIS MESS UH?!. IF MY NEIGHBOURS COME OVER HERE IMMA BE DEAD. DEAD YOU HERE!!!" I scream at him. His face gets serious. He walks up to me, grabs me by my neck and slams me on the wall hard. So hard I let out a moan " You yell at me again bitch, that's gonna be you. Watch your tone." He explains. Even though I want to yell at him more I'm kinda scared of him right now so I say ok softly and help him clean up. After we clean up we tells me where we can hide the body. So we get in the car and drive down to this abandoned house and dump Alejandro there. When we get back to my house I check his phone to make sure he didn't tell anyone he was coming here. His phone was clean. Mattia sits down at my kitchen table and plays with his fingers. You can tell he's thinking or he's wondering about something so I ask him " You ok?" " Yeah.." his reply was quick. I could tell he regrets killing Alejandro. " You must be like me.." he says after a long time of silence. " What do you mean like you?" I ask "come here" I walk over to him and I grab a chair and place it in front of him. " Your like me because you like killing people. You like seeing the ones you don't like feel pain, experience harm, or even DEAD!" I jump a little when he says dead. " I'm not like you. Your crazy. I'm just trying to do my job and get paid nothing more. Your the one being a stalker." I say back. " BAHAH YOU. THINK. IM. CRAZY. If your not crazy then why haven't you called the police huh? Why haven't you called the hospital?" His questions were reasonable but I didn't have a answer so I just kissed him.