Chapter 14

I open the door and try to stand. My legs are still soar from earlier but also won't stop moving because of how scared I am. I grab the bag and start to walk up to the building. I hear the power go off that's when I start to move faster. " Hey Oscar, the stuff is at the bottom under the pads." I tell him. " Thanks your all good." I continue to walk around the building and I finally find Mr. Jamal's office. I knock "boom boom boom." Nothing. So I move the door handle " WAIT!WAIT!" I hear him scream. He finally comes to the door soaked in sweat and is still trying to button up his pants I look behind him and I see a half naked girl. I just smile and go back to him. " So I'm actually quitting the job it's to much for me so here. Thank you for your time." I say as I place the ID on the table. "Alright then it was nice having you as a worker. Bye" he slams the door in my face. I'm starting to get upset because of how rude he is. So I speed walk back to the car put on the walkie-talkies and say into it "Done" "Bet" is his reply. After 20 mins i get another message from Mattia. " Put the mask on and bring the guns and shit I gave you." " Ok on my way." I take one of the guns load it and walk to the building. And there he is looking HELLA fine while laying on wall with sweat and a mix of blood dripping down him. His mask up on top of his head. That's how you know he's been busy. " What were you doing?" " We can't let the others free so I killed em." He died of laughter. " I. killed. them. BAGAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!" He screams. He gets himself back to gather and grabs my hand then pushes me where he was. He had blood all over his hands but I didn't complain because I had a high chance of being covered in blood next. " Baby girl... Mamas..... the Harley to my joker. Are you ready to kill some people?" " Yes daddy Joker I'm ready." He takes his pointer finger out and points it to his mouth to let a drop let of blood fall into him mouth when it does. He laughs and smiles and says " COME ON MAMAS WERE GONNA KILL SOME PEOPLE!" He pulls down my mask and then we walk into the place with our guns up. We see a man coming towards us and Mattia shots him with no hesitation. The guys body dropped to the floor and splashes blood all over us and the inside of the place. I wipe it off my face and keep going with Mattia. "Here. This is Jamal's office" I tell Mattia. " He's going to be your first kill alright. When you go in just shot if he has a gun don't shot till I say." He explains " Ok " is my response. He opens the door and there's Mr. Jamal sitting at his desk naked with a girl sitting on top jumping up and down on him. Me and Mattia stop and look at each other. I shot the girl. With thinking I just shot her in her head. She drops down and that's when he notices us and gets up to try and grab his gun.
" Wow now Jamal don't pull out the 9." Mattia says ( I'm sorry I had to someone said this and it had me weak so to whoever it was congrats your idea made it into the story!) and then whispers now. Which indicates for me to shot. So I do. It hits him right in the back of the head. Mattia looks at me surprised "Damn baby girl I didn't know you were so good at aiming your gun. For your outstanding work you might get a treat later." He says with a smirk. I smile, grab tia's hand and we walk out together covered in blood while holding hands. We find a bathroom and clean up and we find some new clothes. We found a note that Oscar left regarding to where we can move. He was
Helping Tia figure these things out. Once we finally finish up getting clean and all the other shit we walked out together. He sits in the driver seat again and drives us to empty lot. He looks at me and says "It's time for your treat for being such a good girl." My eyed widen he slide his chair back and jumps to the back. He helps me to the back to and wants me to sit on him so I do. He starts to undo my button to my pants.