Part 23

I pull him closer.
Y/N: I need you to stay. I don't wanna do anything but you distract me from the pain.
Mattia: Ok bb I'll stay.
I turn on the water it's not as hot as normal. I go in and tell him to come in. He kisses me on my neck so I wouldn't feel the pain. His large hands are covering the new spot. He takes the soap and helps me wash while still kissing my neck. He's being soft when he rubs the soap all over my body. Gets to my cuts. He turns me around and makes me focus on him.
Mattia: I notice you look at people in a different way others don't. You try and learn every details someone has. It could be the smallest thing that there mom doesn't even notice and you notice them. So tell me what u notice about me.
Y/N: When your upset your nostrils flare. When you smile sometimes it looks like you have a dimple on your right cheek but you don't. When your mad you squeeze your fists together and your cheeks get a little tint of red on them. You have the cutest gap in between your teeth. When your happy the bags underneath your eyes disappear. When your happy you let out more and you open up more.
I stop because he's gotten to the spot
Mattia: Keep going bae don't pay attention to what I'm doing.
Y/N: when you look at me your eye light up. When your in the mood your cheeks get red and your body isn't tense it's relaxed. Also your eye pupils get bigger than normal.
Mattia: You know why my eyes shine when I see you?
Y/N: Why?
Mattia: It's because your perfect. In every way. I'm not supposed to have you. That's why my eyes glow because I notice how I'm the lucky guy that gets to be with you.
Y/N: what do you mean your not supposed to have me.
Mattia: Your in love with someone who enjoys killing others. Who's in a Mafia gang now.
My eyes widen. He forgot he hasn't told me yet.
Y/N: That's why we came over here. So you can be in a mafia gang?!
Mattia:......yeah........
I shake my head.
Y/N: whatever it's not even my choice. But if you get hurt or into trouble, imma be real upset Mattia.
Mattia: Okay baby I'll be careful.
Y/N: Thank you
He continues to tell me how I'm everything better than him.
Y/N: you know I feel like we're soulmates. As soon as I walked in the room I felt a connection with you.
He nods his head.
Y/N: I can't really explain it. I just get this different vibe from you then I did with everyone else I dated. But in a good way.
He turns off the water and grabs me the towel and raps me in it and then raps himself in one. He picks me up and I rap my arms around his neck. I massage the back of his head. He lays me on the bed and he lays next to me.
Mattia: I love you....
I stop and stare at him. Like I said earlier his eyes are big and shiny.
Y/N: I love you too.
He smiles and kisses me then pulls me closer to him and he lays his forehead on mine and closes his eyes.