Part 25

While I'm waiting for Oscar I lay my head on his chest and clam down.
Y/N: Mattia. Come on. Push through. Your a tough man. I love you. Don't leave me. Don't leave us. Your gonna be ok.
I whispers that to him over and over again till I hear the door open. Oscar comes in with a couple others. I don't move from him.
Y/N: Who are they?
Oscar: There going to help me with him. Y/N you gotta sit back there.
Oscar points to the corner of the room.
I tell him no I'm staying right here. I feel someone's hand on my shoulder. I look behind me. His face looks familiar.
Y/N: Get your hands off me bitch
Random man: You must not remember me. I'm Robert. I meet you last year when you and Alejandro were dating.
I stop.
I remember when Mattia told me he didn't shot up the school or he didn't want to but Robert told him to. Was this the guy he was talking about?
Robert: Come here. Come sit with me while they fix him up.
He's hand is out for mine which is covered in blood. I grab his and he pulls me up and takes me to the seat in the corner.
Robert: Do you know what happened?
I explained to him what happened and he seemed concerned.
Robert: Where's the guy?
Y/N: In the hallway.
Robert calls someone over to where we are and tells them to clean up the area and hide the body.
Oscar walks over and I don't see Mattia.
I stand up
Y/N: WHERE IS HE. WHY DID YOU MOVE HIM WITHOUT TELLING ME.
I'm screaming. My face red and tears running down my face.
Oscar: We have to take him to the hospital.
I run upstairs grab him clothes. Then I run downstairs. I give them the clothes. And jump in the car. Oscar walks up to me sadly.
Oscar: There isn't enough room.
Y/N: Damn that fucking sucks who's staying because I'm not.
Oscar smiles he doesn't even fight with me. He tells some of his guys to stay. He lays Mattia's head on my lap and Robert Sits in the front. I run my fingers through his hair. My tears fall on his face. His eyes open.