Fix You||Penelope

⚠️Warning: Thinks about suicide, Bulimia and self harm.

"I'm just broken" Lizzie's words rang through your head.

Hope is your sister your mum, dad and uncle are dead and you both blame yourselves.

Your parents wouldn't have died if you hadn't been born they would have been fine with just Hope.

Looking at the bottle of pills on your bedside table you debate whether to throw a handful in your mouth or not.

After a few minutes of arguing with yourself you decided to do something else instead.

You walk into the bathroom and get the razor blade from the cupboard.

You had no idea when this had started but you couldn't help it.

Scars ran up your arms and legs.

You cut across your arm a few times before wiping the blood away and washing the cuts so that they don't get infected.

Last on the agenda you leant over the toilet and stuck your fingers far down your throat.

After a few seconds of gagging you actually throw up.

When your done you wipe your mouth and head to class like nothing had happened.

Penelope stared at you from across the classroom you were her girlfriend, she was worried.

She felt like after your parents deaths you hadn't been you.

You'd never smile or laugh and you even lied to everyone.

Penelope had decided to walk past your room.

She hadn't heard a thing but she needed to talk to your soon.

After class she caught up to you and took you to her room.

She looked at you before asking "Y/N your never happy anymore where is the girl I fell in love with".

"She's dead Peez the girl you loved" you said laughing dryly.

"Y/N what do you mean ?" Penelope aske taking your hand which you pulled away from.

"I don't know when I look in the mirror I see myself but I feel like a shell of the old me" you sigh.

Penelope gently rolled your sleeve up as you fought to keep your arms covered.

In the end Penelope succeeded and looked the the scars.

"Oh Y/N" Penelope said pulling you into her lap.

"Your losing weight baby why is that" Penelope asked stroking your hair.

"I make myself throw up" you cried into her chest as Penelope's felt her heart clench.

"Hey let it all out" she said gently rubbing your back.

"I'm here for you" she said as your breathing slowed down.

You sat up and smiled at her saying "Thank you".

"It's okay baby" she says pulling you into a passionate kiss.

"Can I be fixed or am I too broken ?" You ask.

"We can fix you I promise" Penelope smiled as you kissed her leaning your head on her lap.

You fell asleep on Penelope's lap making her smile at your sleeping form.