Overprotective||Hizzie Daughter

A/N : Your Lizzie and Hope's daughter. Lizzie finds out that some boys are bullying you after you get into a fight. Let's say overprotective mom mode was activated.

"Y/N get up you've got school" your mum calls upstairs.

"I'm up mum" you say walking down the stairs dressed and bag in hand.

"You have an hour to kill" Lizzie said as you finish your breakfast.

"Yeah I know I'm meeting up with my boyfriend before school" you tell her.

"Your boyfriend" Lizzie asked suprised you hadn't told her.

"Sorry mum I thought mama would have told you" you say grabbing your keys.

"No worries but I'll talk to Hope when she gets home" Lizzie responded as you head out the door.

You sigh and hop in your car to make your way to school.

When you arrive one of the jocks comes up to you.

You didn't hear him because you had your headphones in.

He punched you in the stomach causing you to double over.

You blocked his second punch and hit him hard in the jaw.

He stumbles back and another jock throws a brick at you which your unable to dodge so it hits your shoudlerblade.

You groan at the pain as teachers come out and pull you both away from each other.

Lizzie POV

"Hello" Lizzie says down the line to Hope.

"Y/N is being suspended for fighting" Hope tells her wife who was picking you up.

"What she must have started it for a reason Hopey" Lizzie tells her wife.

"She didn't start it one of the jocks did I swear I'm gonna kick his ass" Hope growls.

"How did he start it ?" Your mum asked.

"He punched her she punched back and another jock hit her with a brick to the shoulderblade" Hope said.

"I'm here Liz I'll tell you when I'm on my way home" Hope said hanging up.

At home ...

You walked through the door with your mama.

Neither her or your mom sounded angry when you spoke to them on the way home which was a relief.

Your mom turns to you as you walk through the door.

"What happened baby ?" Your mom asked you.

"One of the jocks was being a jerk so I punched him" you mumble.

"The teacher said you had a brick thrown at you and the jock punched you is this true" your mama asked.

You nod and your mum asked "How long has this been going on ?".

"It was verbal to start with a few months ago. This is the first time he hit me I swear" you explain.

"Atleast you fought back sweetheart" Hope said to you.

"Thanks mama" you smile hugging both of them but wincing.

"I thought your healing would kick in" Hope said gently letting you drink a bit of her blood.

"Clearly not" Lizzie snaps sarcastically at Hope making you laugh.

"It's fine mum the pains gone now" you smile.