Hope Mikaelson 4

Hope had refused to read the letter that you had left her after your death

On a walk through the woods she pulled the piece of paper out of her pocket where her heart was.

'Dear Hope, 
You treated me right Hope never forget that. If your reading this it's probably because I'm dead. You don't need to worry about me, I'm with my parents and my family. Hope let me tell you something that I've never told anyone I think that you were my totally epic love. When I see you again you better have good stories. Tell me all about your life from beginning to end even the parts I know. Just know that I'll always be your side theoretically of course. The twins never got to meet me but atleast tell them and everyone you trust my name. Make sure that you don't fall down the rabbit whole of guilt. That way my memory will live on. In 10, 20 and maybe even 50 years time. I shouldn't have left you I'm sorry. I love you.
Love from Y/N'

Hope started to cry halfway in the last sentence.

Before her tears hit the paper she placed it back in her pocket.

"Are you okay ?" Josie asks seeing the tears in Hope's eyes.

Penelope and Lizzie stood beside the brunette.

She handed the girls the letter and they each scanned it over.

"Hope" Lizzie started as Hope fell into Penelope's arms.

"Who was she ?" Josie asked.

"She was my girlfriend before Roman came along" Hope cried.

"So you've dated Y/N, Roman and Landon" Lizzie asked.

'Yes and I will love her always and forever" Hope said.

You smile knowing that the girls can see you thanks to Caroline.

"Hey Hopey" your voice rings through Hope's ears.

"Y/N" the girl asks brokenly.

"Yeah it's me babygirl" you smile "and ouch you dated my brother" you laugh.

"That's not fair I didn't know he was your brother until after you and my mum died" Hope smiled.

"Your mum visits me you know" you say bending down to kiss Hope.

"Why did that feel weird ?" Hope asked.

"Because I'm a spirit now so I don't have a body" you responded.

"Did you say my mum visits you ?" Hope asked.

"And your Uncle Elijah even your dad visits me and don't forget Jackson" you smile.

"Y/N how long do we have" Hope asked looking at you.

"1 minute" you tell her.

"I love you Y/N always and forever" Hope cried.

"I love you too Hope always. Don't you dare blame yourself for my death if anything you blame me. And don't blame yourself for you Uncle's and parents deaths they weren't your fault either" you say as you fade away.

Hope smiles at the girls and said "whose idea was that ?".

"Dr Saltzmans" Penelope responded.

"Thanks anyway girls" Hope smiled pulling them in for a hug.