Starcrossed Lovers||Hope

Authors note: your the daughter of Sophie Deveraux and you fell in love with Hope.

You sat in the history of magic class thinking about the weekend.

Your mum Sophie Deveraux was visiting and she had already decided to hate Hope.

It was Thursday so you had a few days with her before your mum yelled at you again.

When your class had ended the rest of the day seemed to fly by.

Normally that would be a good thing but it meant you were one step closer to the weekend.

You headed to Hope's dorm and knocked on the door.

Hope smiled when she saw you and said "Hey baby".

"Hey Hopey can we talk in my room" you ask with a questioning glance looking at Alyssa.

"Sure" she said walking out and closing the door.

When you get to your room and your both inside you sit on your bed.

"Y/N your scaring me why did you want to talk in private ?" Hope asked taking your hand.

You shook her hand off making Hope realized how stressed you were.

In all of the classes you shared you constantly tapped your foot or hand on your leg.

Your legs were constant bouncing up and down or you were running your hands through your hair.

"Talk to me" Hope said as you buried your head in your hands.

"My mums coming here this weekend" you breath out running a hand through your hair.

"Your mum" Hope gulps.

"My mum yeah" you say as Hope pulls you into her allowing you to rest your head on her shoulder.

"You've dealt with her before Y/N you can do it again" Hope reassures you.

"On the phone never in person" you gulp.

"Tell her that it's your choice and not hers" Hope smiles.

"I would but she'd probably have me shunned" you laugh dryly.

"If you were a New Orleans witch your not" Hope tries to reasure you.

You nod and grab your laptop so you can take your mind off of your mum.

"Pick a film Y/N I'll be back in a minute" Hope said walking into the bathroom.

Your scroll through and choose to watch Work it.

When Hope returns you and her fall asleep half way through the film.

The next day ....

"Hey Alaric where's Y/N" Sophie asked Dr Saltzman.

"Last I saw her she was in her room with Hope" he replied.

Sophie was angry that you still hadn't broken up with Hope.

She was a Mikaelson all they brought to the table was eternal misery, pain and death.

When your mum walked into your room she saw Hope sat on your lap as you showed her how to do her Maths work.

You mum cleared her throat making Hope jump and fall off your lap and made you feel anxious once again.

"Hey Y/N" your mum said giving Hope a cold glance.

"Hopey can you leave us for a bit" you ask as you lock eyes with your mother in a staring contest.

She nods and leaves your room as your mom sits in the edge of the bed.

"Baby" she asked cupping your cheeks.

"What mum ?" You snap at her.

"I want you to be happy" she said as tears filled her eyes.

"Then let me be happy with Hope. I love her mum. I never cared about her last name, but you never gave her a chance because if it. Let her have this opportunity to show you why i fell in love with her" you say.

"If that's what you want" your moms days making your jaw fall open in shock.

"What ?" You ask your mum with a smile.

"I'll give her a chance" Sophie smiled as you kissed her cheek.

"Thanks mum" you smile as she smiles at you in return.

After 1 year if fighting your mum had agreed to give Hope Mikaelson a chance at showing her what you had seen time and time again