Penelope Park 2

"What is it Park ?" You ask as Penelope walks over to you

She flips her hair and says "I'm your escort".

"Hope is my escort, you know my girlfriend" you say stretching your arm across your chest.

"I know but she's a bit preoccupied at the moment" she smirks.

"What did you do ?" You ask as the woman grabs your attention.

"Let's start rehearsal" she said as you and Penelope honoured each other.

"One hand around" she said as you and Penelope moved to the beat.

"Two hands" you both held two hands up to eachother.

"What did you do to Hope ?" You asked as you continued to dance.

"Just trapped her in a room to practice  her waltz with Rafael" she said.

"You did what ?" You ask through gritted teeth.

Josie trips Penelope up but you swiftly catch her and stand her up.

"Thanks" she said raising an eyebrow at you.

"Don't thank me maybe if I had let you fall it would've given you some common sense" you say.

"Let's just finish the dance" she says as you honour each other.

You walk away but Penelope gently grabs your wrist and pulls you towards her.

The judges staring at the two of you as Penelope plays a video on the large screen.

"Come on Raf we have to get this right" Hope says frustrated at Rafael.

"Why so you can get back to your girlfriend ?" Raf asked as he kissed Hope.

"No I have to break up with her" Hope says making everyone stare at you.

Penelope patches you yo to the voice feed.

"No need Hope I heard and saw all of that. How could you last night you told me you loved me ? You know what let me go this the way you didn't plan in it going. We're done Hope Andrea Mikaelson" you say as an arm wraps around your waist.

The judges stared at the two of you that's when it happened they spun you around and you kissed.

You pulled away finally recognizing the eyes you were staring at.

You had just kissed Penelope Park with a whole room full of witnesses.

"Will you be my girlfriend ?" Penelope asked.

Without thinking you reconnect your lips and say "Yes" everyone cheers at your words.