Devil Within||Hope

You sat across the bar from some girl who had walking in moments ago.

She had been talking to one of the bar tenders she was definitely too young to drink.

You stand up and walk around Josh and ask "Hey can I have a diet coke ?".

"Yeah but I'm guessing that you don't do coke when there's alcohol around" Josh smirks.

"It's for the kid" you say pointing in her direction.

"Be careful Y/N that's Klaus Mikaelson's kid. Her names Hope" he tells you handing you the glass.

You place the drink down infront of Hope and ask "Is anyone sat here ?".

"No but I think you got the wrong person" Hope sighs.

"I don't think I did you looked lonely so I thought you might want some company" you smile.

"Thanks" Hope said gesturing to the seat beside her.

"So your the Hope Mikaelson" you tease the girl.

"Yeah and you are ?" Hope asked.

"Sorry where are my manners I'm Y/N Park" you smile.

"As in Penelope Park" Hope asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes she's me niece I'm a hybrid the rest of my family are witches" you explain.

"Cool are you going to see her at the Salvatore school" Hope asked sipping the coke.

"No she's actually here in New Orleans staying with me for a while" you smile.

"Kid why don't we go for a walk I promise I won't kill you" you tell her with a smirk.

"I trust you let's go" the Mikaleson girl smiles.

You and the girl walk out of the bar and some guy calls out "Hey Mikaelson you want to make out".

Hope freezes at the sound of the drunk mans voice visibly horrified.

"Hey you ignore something it goes away" you comfort her as you both keep walking.

"Oi I'm talking to you" he said spinning her around so that she was facing him.

You turn to him and punch him with your vampire speed.

"Fuck off" you yell at him.

"You bitch" he says going to hit you but you catch his hand.

You move your hand forward pushing his backwards until you hear a snap.

He grabs his hand and attempts to kick you but you use your speed and pin him to the wall by his throat.

"I'm kind of hungry" you say showing your fangs.

You bite into his neck and suck him dry not bothering to wipe your lips.

"Your a monster" Hope says falling back against the wall.

"Hope he pissed me off that's what happens to people like him" you say pointing to the body.

"But he attacked me" Hope stuttered.

"And I was letting him get away with that" you say wiping the blood from your mouth.

"You defended me, no one has ever done that before" Hope smiles.

"Your house is only a short walk isn't it" you ask as Hope nods.

"No offence but I like how defensive your devil within is. And yeah it's only a minute from here" she smiled walking off.

You smile to yourself the one person who wasn't scared of you was Hope Mikaelson and you could live with that.