You Are My Reason||Hope

You were just walking in the woods with Hope a romantic evening at the lake was waiting for you.

When the two of you reached the lake you both sat down with your feet dangling over the edge.

"So Y/N why did you fall in love with me" Hope asked.

"What do you mean ?" You questioned her.

"Is there a reason ?" Hope asked softly.

"Your the reason Hopey" you yell her intertwining your finger.

"I'm the reason" Hope asked raising an eyebrow and smiling.

"Yeah you changed me something in 500 years not a single soul has managed to do" you explain.

"I changed you how ?" Hope asked.

"I used to kill for sport like your dad but then I met you, you changed him and Elijah helped you change me" you say kissing her neck.

"So you changed because of my Uncle not me" Hope laughed.

"Not quite. I saw your first change and the twins helping you it melted my icy heart" you say as you get up.

"Where are we going" Hope asked as you drag her with you.

"The library so I can prove my point" you smile as you walk in and pick out a dusty book.

You open it to the page about you and allow Hope to read it.

"Wow you really have changed" Hope smiled.

"And you were my reason to change" you say kissing her shoulder blade.