Not A Chapter!! (But please read)

Hi guys!! It's Anne here!If you guys have noticed, the chapter that I posted last time was short and that's not usual for me

If you guys have noticed, the chapter that I posted last time was short and that's not usual for me. I'm really sorry but I promise I have my reasons.

All my life I've always wanted to have a platform where I could support other women out there. I've always wanted to help empower other women because I was (and still am) one of those girls who lacked so much confidence in myself and as a consequence I lost so many opportunities. Adding to that, Social Anxiety was one of the factors of me not being able to achieve a lot of things. I know there are so many girls out there that felt the same thing and was going through the same thing I did.

I wanted to change that.

In order to do so, I decided to make a platform where I can share my thoughts and opinions and voiced out matters that (for me) could empower other girls who are feeling low. I decided to make an IG acc where I could make quotes which hopefully can help others. So I decided to share it here.

@beastbabes.co

I'd be so so thankful if one of you guys decided to check it out and give me some feedbacks. Everything I made there are entirely original. If any of you wants to reach out and talk about matters which you feel are bringing you down, my dms are very much open for all of you.

Again, I'm sorry that this is not a chapter, I promise to come back this Sunday with a better and longer chapter. 🤍🤍🤍

(Here's a sneak peak of its content!)