Stranger

Third Person's POV

"EXCUSEEE MEE"

A girl riding in a bicycle shouted to the guy who just exited the shop. But the latter didn't have a chance to move away, the bicycle hits him and they both fell badly on the ground.

"ah..." the girl was the first one who tried to stand up.She was not that deep wounded,only few scratches was visible but the guy he bumped was lying unconscious with bleeding head.
"Oh my God!" she squealed and run towards the guy. Calling emergency no.911 while trying to cover the non stop oozing of blood from the strangers forehead. She was nervous,shaking,her hands are trembling and she was about to cry when she heard the ambulance. The paramedics took care of him and the ambulance left immediately. She was left there feeling guilty. Then she notice the typewriter that the guy was holding was on the floor,not even a scratch can be seen,it was still perfect. She picked it up and bring it with her with her broken bike on the other hand.

____

Jhiyo's POV

"Ah..what have I done? it was like a chant that I was repeating on the way here at my house. I should check on him later after I fix myself...and call one of my friends for support. I thought,heading to the bathroom.
After taking a quick shower,I dialed Sana's number.

"Hello?"

"Sana-yah...I'm in trouble.."

"Why? What happened?"

I groan frustratedly.

"I bumped..into guy.. while riding my bicycle and he was at the hospital.." It almost sound like a whisper.

"What?!"

"Yes...so please accompany me to the hospital.."
I plead.

"Gonna be there in 10 minutes"

"Gomawo salanghae" she hung up.

***
We are now on our way to the hospital.

"Why did you bump into him?" Sana ask while driving. I'm in the driver's side looking at the passing building thinking if the guy was alright,alive for short.
"He was on the middle of the road,I already scream as a warning but he didn't move to the side"she nodded.
"It's not your fault eonni"
I know she's just trying to cheer me up, but still.
"Ani.." I murmured.

She parked her car and we got inside the building.
I ask the nurse on the front desk the room of the guy we're looking for,it was in room 210. We thanked her and headed to the patient.

I slowly open the door, we saw a nurse and a doctor checking him.

" Is he your friend? He's lucky..the wounds not too deep. He was okay now,just unconscious." the doctor announced. We thank and bowed to him. They left the room, leaving us alone.

"J-Jhiyo eonni...is that.....Jeong-yeon oppa?"
she stuttered.

"Oh my God..it can't be"

"But he was already dead!?" she screamed.

Then who is this guy who look liked him very much?!

________