FUCKING REQUEST

MINA'S POV

"Why did you let her come here?!" I heard the CEO Mr. Hwang Bo-kyung furiously ask my poor manager. He told me to stay at home and rest first but here I' am inside the building outside my boss office. I can hear what they were talking about because the door is not close properly, I did it on purpose. Ms. Kang told him that I was fine and now ready to start my job, it was the lie I told her to say. I saw Mr. Hwang with a soured face and my manager who was keeping her head down. I should just stay there, I felt...sorry now. The CEO dismissed my manager. After closing the door she face me with her apologizing look.

"Sorry Mina but he told me to take you home again." I felt down but smile at her to lessen the sad mood.

"Its okay Eonni I should just listen to you and stay" I look down, she pats my back lightly and head our way to the exit.

While walking, I heard some staffs talking about something that makes my heart race. I stop to listen.

"Yes. Ms. Chou is on her way here, I heard the boss talk to her yesterday and I'm sure it was a big deal." One of the staff said her companions squeal excitedly. "Oh god! She's my runway model favorite! I will literally scream when I saw her angelic face!" The other commented. "Did you heard that she's going here with her oh so familiar boyfriend?" He was coming too?!

"Mina? Are you okay?" I glance at my manager. If he was coming...then..I should..I should stay too..to see him. Or not.

"Eonni? Mina Eonni!" As I heard my name being called, I look at the person's way. She run towards me and hug me tightly. "Yes Lalisa?" Hugging her back and releasing each other. Lisa was tall to be my dongsaeng, she's the main dancer of their group named Blackpink under  our entertainment. "I thought your having your rest break eonni? I heard that you had been at the hospital, we're so worried about you" she pouted. It was really cute, I pinch her cheeks lightly making her pout more. "Yah, I'm okay now don't worry yourselves so much, I'm stronger than you all" I showed her my not so visible biceps. She snorted with laughter. "Wow. So. Big." Then we both giggles.

Third Person's POV

Both girls bid their goodbyes and head opposite ways. Mina forgetting about the thing she heard, exited the building and Lisa to their dance practice.

After the car leave, where Mina was riding, another vehicle parked at the lot.

Heading inside were Tzuyu and Jeongyeon. As they entered the building many stares landed on to them. The model clinging on her boyfriend lovingly and him smiling at those audience they have. Making their way to the CEO 's office.

TZUYU'S POV

Why do I have to face this problem? What the hell is the reason why Hwang told me to come here this early, and with him?!

Showing my curved lips that's forming a sweet smile to the staffs and other people that's staring at us. We headed to the building owner's office.

"Mr. Hwang is already waiting for you both inside." We thank and bowed at her. After the secretary walks away I turned to face Jeongyeon or Leo Xie now.

"Don't talk if you doesn't see me cued you to do so understand?" He nodded then opened the door for us.

Not surprising that his main throne room looks elegant and expensive. He greet us with a soured face. Great.

"Please sit first." We obeyed and I  let him talk first. Letting out a heavy sigh " I'm sorry for calling you Ms. Chou and Mr. Xie this early but I have important things to discuss and a favor to ask." I beamed at the CEO telling him to continue. "As you can see, one of my artist, a very important one, have personal matters that was.." He glance at Leo then back to me. "...concerning your lover. Maybe the reason is, he was—" not wanting him to continue with what he will mention I fake scream that startled and made  the both of them stand. "A-are you okay?!" "What is it?!" They ask in unison. Thinking quickly for the possible cause of my scream, I cover my eyes. " M-my eyes...it's hurting.. " for the last touch, making myself cry. Damn, years of being an actress really helped me. Leo's face was worriedly looking at me while checking my perfectly fine eyes. "What made it hurt? Let me blow it trust me it will be fine." I nodded letting him do what he want. "Still hurting?" Blinking many times, I shake my head no. We heard a throat being cleared so Leo sit again and face the boss. "Seems like your problem is fine now, let's continue the meeting—"
I stand up. "Sorry Mr. Hwang if you'll excuse me, I need to use the comfort room." I grab Leo's hand and dragged him outside.  Once we're alone I let him go. "Stay here outside. I'm going to use the comfort room, don't wander around." I didn't wait for him to answer and head my way. Fuck that was close!

***

We exited the building walking towards the parking lot. As expected medias are now waiting and I'm thankful that I'm a smart ass that I called my manager a while ago for a few bodyguards to protect  us. Cameras is not fun when it always tailing you.

Sitting safely in the car, I noticed Leo being so quite and he looks like swimming in a very deep thought.

I should be the one who's problematic now damn it. My brain is shouting for one person to fix this. I lift up my phone and dialed the director's number.

"Hello,Director Park here—"

"I need to talk to you ASAP at my house, I mean NOW." Hanging up, I sighed. Fucking request.

______

JEONGYEON's POV

I saw her... I saw her again.

_____
Love y'all :3