Letters

Jihyo's POV

"It's impossible!" Tzuyu just tell me a very impossible request from that CEO. I was pacing, didn't  know what to do with this or to deal with this!

Yoda put down her wine glass and irritatedly look at me  "Can you please sit and think properly? Your making me dizzy" she rolled her eyeballs then pour herself another glass of liquor.

I sit on the couch "You know that Mina is trying to move on from him and..and he'll ask us to make them see each other? A closure?" I stand again grab her wine and put it on the table. "He was a different person for whatever sake it is! Surely he doesn't know her name even didn't recognized her!"

She face me " That's it. He will not recognized her just like he did to Nayeon Eonni. Then we'll explain to Mina the truth, she'll understand it."

This was her plan?!

"Its different! Mina is different Tzuyu! Can't you not remember the situation she experienced? We can't just go and let them meet each other..like he was just some random guy—

" he was." I stared at her,she didn't understand my point.

"HE'S NOT! I KNOW HE'S NOT! I can't let her see him and...oh god I can't imagine the next event will gonna happen after that.." I'm done with this. I grab my bag and turn to the door. "Think about the consequences properly Yoda" I close the door and left her house.

TZUYU'S POV

PRESENT

"Who's Myoi Mina?" I froze.

Fuck!

I composed myself  to look like I didn't care. That was my main problem!

I cleared my throat first " Ah you heard about her? You see she was a famous idol on this generation and so beautiful too.." I fake laugh.

He's spacing again.

"W-why are you asking about her? Leo?" He glance at me then to my back. I turn to look at it too. "Leo?" I called again but he just stared at the thing.

"T-the typewriter... d-did you saw a letter on it?" He look at me. I arch my brows.

A letter?

"I didn't. Jihyo eonni just gave it to me and there was no letter on it."

"Jihyo meimei..." I heard him murmured. Then he run upstairs.

So he was looking for a letter in the middle of the night?
Wierdo as always.

I head to the kitchen and get myself a glass of water.

"Think about the consequences properly Yoda."

Damnit Park!

"Who's Myoi Mina?"

I'm not barely thinking of any possible solution to this then suddenly he ask me about Mina eonni...and the letter he's asking a while ago is making me curious. What was the letter for? Did he wrote this? Or maybe it was from his era?

"Aish! Fuck! Damnit!"

Mina's POV

He was..he was the guy..

I look  outside, it was still dark. I don't know why he appeared in my dreams. They really look identical..and the scene was very realistic. It was like..a memory.. A very sad memory of him.

Its weird. It felt real.

But that was impossible, he died because of Nayeon and not in the middle of a war.

He mentioned my name in there...

"S-Sayuri..." I realized the tears rolling down my cheeks as his face appeared again in my mind. His shock and pained expression when I pushed him.. to save him..

But I was here. Alive!
I should go ask my doctor to check on me tomorrow.

And visit his resting place again.

I stand and walk towards my wall of letters, confession letters for him. I stared at it, making me remember the nights I wrote them happily and exited. Because I know before that when the right time comes, when I'm ready, I can confess to you...but.." My chest felt like being squeezed again, my knees are trembling, I lost my balance and fell on the cold tiled floor.

I'm sorry...I'm sorry Jeong..I didn't save you this time...I'm sorry...

Third Person's POV

While Mina is crying her heart out, a blinding light appeared and disappeared in a few seconds.

Then suddenly all the letters that was attached on the wall fell off.

The woman get startled and immediately stand because of the unexpected scene she's seeing.

She watched as the last letter fell on the floor.

"what..happened?" she murmured then pick the papers again.

Halfway of picking it, she saw a familiar paper. The woman slowly pick it up. As soon as she saw the letter, her eyes widen.

"W-why is it still here ?!" She stand, searching for something. The woman grab her bag, the one she brought when she visits Jeongyeon's grave. Rummaging through it and didn't saw what she's searching.

She look at the letters then on the one she surely think that  she left in front of the man's grave that day.

"This can't be. I'm sure I left it there." She starts pacing, nervously fidgeting her fingers.

" I need to see my doctor... this is not good."

Jeongyeon's POV

I run towards my room lock the door and search for my phone.

I dialed Jihyo meimei's number.

Please  answer.

"Hello..?" I heard her sleepy voice and the rustling of something.

"Jihyo meimei—" I was cut off because she just drop her phone.

"L-Leo? W-why..why are you c-calling me this early?" I look at the clock and just realized that it was 2:45 in the morning and I'm sure she's still asleep before I disturbed her.

"I-I'm sorry meimei you can go back to sleep now...I'll talk to you later.."

"N-no its okay. I'm wide awake now you can talk to me, what's the problem?"

"It can wait meimei you should rest for now"

There was silence for a few seconds.

"O-okay. Goodnight Leo we'll talk later"

"Goodnight meimei see you and sorry again" she hummed and hung up.

I need to know more about you, Ms. Myoi"

_________