Sorry-the truth

Jeongyeon's POV

"I'm not from this era!" as those words slip through my tongue, and realize what  had I said just now.

She was furrowing her brows "what? W-what do you mean?"

I averted my eyes down

What had I just...Meimei will be more mad at me..

I look at the person in front of me again, she was confuse, waiting for an answer.

"I-I'm not from this c-country..i-i'm f-from C-China...Yunan..Kunming—China.."

She was staring at me.

Nayeon stands.  Walking towards my direction and stop in front of me.

"I know you also." She smiles at me. "I'll promise you that this pretty mouth.." She pointed to her lips. " will keep your secret.." She narrows her eyes and leans closer on me that makes me back off a little. " I know your secrets Mr. Leo Xie.." Then she hand me a piece of paper. "This is my business contact number, if you needs my help or something, call me. And tell Tzuyu that I came here." She turns her back. " You undergoes plastic surgery?"

"P-plastic surgery? What kind of medical activity is that?" The woman laugh at  me.

"  Your imitating Yoo Jeongyeon but there are only one Jeongyeon in our memories. You have no idea what you're doing to us..." I don't understand what she said. She did mention that man who have the same name as me. As I remember  Ms. Myoi was going to show me something about him.

"N-Nayeon.." She face me. " Can you tell me about the man named Yoo Jeongyeon? " When the words I ask process on her, she laugh again.

Why is she so happy about this?

"You. You copy his everything even being close to his circle of friends and your asking me WHO? who is he??" She took out something from her bag.

She face me her phone screen "This handsome guy here.." My eyes widen.

Am I ...am I....

"He is Yoo Jeongyeon he's my best friend, your girlfriend, that idol Myoi Mina and the other five people are his friends. He was the older child of Yoo Family and should be the successor of their company but..." She looks down. "He died.." She mumbled the last words.

I took her phone, I examined his face. I look on the mirror, I'm seeing my face on him..

She suddenly snatched her phone in my hand.

"Now tell me..why would you copy him..and suddenly came to our country falling in love with one of his friends..did you drugged Tzuyu? Your not helping us here, you just worsened the pain we have still in our hearts..." I know she was trying her best not to cry but I can feel the sorrow with her words.

I held her hands that made her flinch.
"Listen to me..if you already knows my identity, you should now understand why I'm here.." her tears are now streaming down her cheeks. " I also didn't know why I appeared in your era, I'm telling this to you because I feel you seems close to that guy and I feel that I should tell this to you.." She finally look at me. " I'm from different era, I'm came from 1932"  she suddenly push me.

"Are you crazy? It was year 2027 now!" I tightly close my eyes.

"I'm not lying..please believe me.."

She gaze at me with hatred. " what the hell. You know what? Never mind that I apologize, you should pity yourself your ruining all of us! " she turns her back and stormed off slamming the door behind her.

______

Tzuyu's POV

I saw Nayeon walking aggressively towards her car.

"Eonni!" I called she glance at my way then stop in front of her car.

She's crying?

"What happened? Firstly why are you here?"  She wipe her tears then face me with puffy red eyes.

"I'm here to talk to your boyfriend. But is he really normal?"

He told her already?!

"What's with your words Eonni.. Ofc he—"

"He's not. Why did you accept him to your life, Tzuyu look at him, he imitates Jeongyeon and now he was trying to get close to Mina and what's next? To Jihyo? To Momo, Chaeyoung, Sana, and Dahyun?? " she chuckles " and what if he also manipulate his family—"

I can't stop myself. So I slapped her.

She look at me with disgust. " Yea..he's your BOYFRIEND...I'm nothing but your FRIEND... you loves him..I understand.. " she nods then get in her car. Pulled off the parking then drove away.

I was still standing there, my hand that hits her cheek was trembling..

I..I was just..I didn't.. I didn't..I'm..sorry..eonni..

_______

Thirds Persons POV

A guilty tears rolls down the tall woman's cheeks for the first time since the last time she sheds tears was when their Oppa died 3 years ago. She clenched her fist, she can't believe that she just hit her oldest eonni.

Few minutes after fixing her mess self she decided to enter her house. She came face to face with Leo who was behind the door all this time. The guy step back a little making a space for the women to pass but she grab his hand and drag him back to the living room.

"What did you tell her?" The tall woman ask while pacing in front of the guy. "Leo!" She shouted that made the man jump slightly on his position.

He was feeling guilty about what's happening even though he doesn't completely know the past of the deceased replica of himself. The words that the idol said to him was making him at fault of all this. But what is he going to do? He don't  know why he appeared on that place and year. He doesn't know how to make them believe on what he was telling. And he was like the living person of their friend that makes him more awful by himself.

"Leo..you ruined the plan you know that? Fuck!" Tzuyu frustratedly slammed her hands on the table  and slump herself on the sofa while massaging her temple.

There was a sudden knock on the door. A maid comes and open it then the latter walks towards the owner of the house and told her that someone's looking for the guy.

"Why did Jackson let an unknown person in?!" The tall woman stand and head her way to the door. Then after conversing with the stranger he called Leo.

The guy immediately stand. Walking towards them, his eyes widen.

"M-Mr. Xien!"

_______
Ey!

Uhm Leo or Jeongyeon talks that way because he came from an old generation. I just remind you guys. BTW thank you!!