Attention Seekers

Mina's POV

"Did you know Yoo Jeongyeon of the Yoo Company?" He stares at me, obviously clueless to what had I asked.

"No, I haven't heard of him. That's the reason why your familiar with me..I see" He averted his eyes looking.. disappointed?

Should I tell him that they look identical and he was reminding me of him real bad?

"Mr. Xie" he look back at me." I..I'm going to s-show you something but d-don't freak out o-okay?" I can't help not to stutter, it making me nervous I don't know why. He seems confuse but slowly nods.

"Is he your lover?" I almost choked on what he questioned and hurriedly drank my water. "Are you alright?" he ask, worry written on his face. I just nod putting back the glass on the table.

Almost. Almost lovers.

"He was-

" Hi you two, seems like you start the conversation without me.." I was cut off and definitely surprise by Tzuyu's sudden interruption. She shows her sly smiles at me. I already expect her to follow us since I'm with his boyfriend.

I glance at the man in front of me, he's trying to hide her nervousness but it was obvious since he's tapping his fingers on the table..

That was his habit when feeling uneasy..

Oh my God! Why do I have to notice all that?!

And we were on the same table table now. The atmosphere is getting more and more awkward.

"So" Tzuyu starts eyeing me. "Why are you with my boyfriend eonni?" Expecting this question but I didn't thought that the situation will turn like this. Tzuyu's aura is intimidating not like before.

"I..I was the one who goes to their building." Our attention is on him. Tzuyu put her hand above Leo's.

" Why didn't you tell me that you want to go there?" She ask calmly .

"Sorry...my intention was to ask Mr. Hwang about her location, b-but he called the security all of a sudden. When the guards was about to drag me outside, she's already there, outside the door.." His girlfriend's expression change when she heard all that.

She cross her arms over her chest "So you want to meet her" Tzuyu glance at me then back to Leo "without my presence. Why? You want to cheat?" He gulp.

He doesn't know what to say...is he trying to-

"I..I was bothered. She was familiar to me" It doesn't surprise me because I'm pretty popular. "but..but I don't know I'm not sure" the tall girl frowns at him, giving a not so good reaction.

"She is Myoi Mina, Leo. She is one of the most famous idol now. I bet you see her on the internet or heard her name somewhere." That's the exact point. "Are you her fan?" I look at him his hesitating to answer.

To make the atmosphere thinner, I butts "I can give you my sign, if you are my fan ofc" I laugh nervously unsure if I said the right words. Tzuyu has her eye brows arch while Leo was was searching for words.

Then his face change, he was looking outside he's getting pale like he just saw a ghost. He stand startling me and Tzuyu his gaze was still fixed on the thing he's looking.

"Leo?" His girlfriend called then hold his arm but he didn't even glance at her direction.

"E-excuse me.." He immediately walk out the cafe then running after.

"Eonni I'm leaving too. Thank you for taking him in with you" she gets up and head out also.

"You dumped him?" I almost jump when eonni whispered on me. She was giving me a teasing smile.

"He got a girlfriend, Tzuyu's my friend, I think he's a fan, and he's weird." Eonni eyed me like she doesn't believed me.

"Okay...I believed you don't worry I'm expecting this on twitter or maybe I'm going to check my notification about this event later. Let's go"

***

Jihyo's POV

So this punk and Mina are spotted on a cafe having a friendly conversation on what I can see but this little bastard social media person just state that Leo's having an affair?!

I look at them from my car, I'm not spying okay? I'm just checking and making sure things go well. I was just wondering how did he persuade Minari to go with him here? And he even rode on her car. Is that because she is so whipped with Jeongyeon that even he's replica will have an effect on her? Well she's easy. And Leo! What did he trying to do meeting an idol at a public cafe when he knows that he got a famous girlfriend too!

He surely knows how to make my head in pain.

I was busy scrolling to the shits tweets when I notice that there are three persons on the table now.

Shit.

Chou Tzuyu!

Should I go there? Should I be advance and stop the incoming war?

I'm giving them few minutes and if fire spreads I'll run and crash them.

A moment later I saw Leo stand staring outside. First I thought he saw me but my face is covered and I'm a little far to them. He suddenly stand and run outside chasing someone. Many people were walking on the street so I can't see who the hell he's chasing after. I decided to follow him but when I look on the side mirror, he already stop but still standing looking a far. Then I saw Tzuyu running behind him without a mask or anything.

I shake my head.

You three are attention seekers so bare with the public eyes.

I turn on my car engine and drive away.

______

/*Drama intensifies